Mephisto Genetics New Mephisto Genetics Customer Service & Feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be honest hubby ordered some seeds for me. Took a long time to ship, store closed the day after he ordered, he couldn't check his shipping status and neither could I until one day a random email with the order packed rmail and the next day the email for the tracking number came. Didn't go super well on shipping either and it was mephisto's end of things. Both he and I are Rather disappointed right now. I used to be full fledged mephisto. But what happened makes me very uncomfortable.

I'll come back to mephisto and I'm not anti mephisto. But I think they have too much on their plate so I'm going to grow what I have for a long while except if sour crinkle comes out, then I'll consider those. But this is the first time I can honestly say in 5 years they let me down.

So take that for what it is. Growing pains, it will get fixed and there's always going to be a mess up somewhere so I will give it a try again once shipping is in better order and the shipping guys aren't slammed.

I miss the days when mitch would come on to update us more. I really like stan a lot and he gets a lot of slack over little tidbits he dosent deserve. And if this is the very first time I've ever had problems and even that was minor in the grand scale of things (hubby and I are very picky) I still support them fully. But it might be time to rethink having their own direct shop and maybe start having a 3rd party consultant figure out supply chain issues during covid. I want everyone safe which comes first. Maybe have like 50 orders a day then shut the site for the say, or however many you can handle safely a day. Dunno, thinking if ways to avoid this.

Thanks for letting me rant. I didn't have any other replies so needed a reply to acknowledge that everyone at meph is ok and I want everyone safe and take some time to smoke some and know quality over quantity

How is the long shipping times mephisto fault? I made multiple updates about the expected shipping time for peoples orders. There are still orders in transit from may, but thats 100% out of our control. It took me 4 weeks to get soil from buildasoil and they are only 4 hours from me.

We updated the maintenance page to allow you to check your order status. We have constantly been making these little fixes to the site, constantly improving things. New site, new server, still not good enough.

How is the long shipping times mephisto fault? I made multiple updates about the expected shipping time for peoples orders. There are still orders in transit from may, but thats 100% out of our control. It took me 4 weeks to get soil from buildasoil and they are only 4 hours from me.

We updated the maintenance page to allow you to check your order status. We have constantly been making these little fixes to the site, constantly improving things. New site, new server, still not good enough.
Like the post a said.... picky. All good things to those who wait! I'd just like to say thank you all at Meph for being honest, being fair, and most of all being there! I've only been around a bit and can't believe how much slack you guys catch. Keep ya heads up great work!! Can't wait to scoop some Reservas!! ✌

Why is your Web site so rubbish been trying to get my hands on some strawberry nuggets for what feels like forever everytime I go on the meph site it's always closed and on the off chance I can place an order there's not much left to choose from I have signed up for the news letter and to be notified when stock is available and I have yet to receive any email and also the AFN members discount dosent work

Other than that your beans are amazing and your genetics awesome but u need to sort your website out its frustrating I can only imagine how much money your loosing I was ready to place a £200 order last month I checked the site daily around 10 times a day and still missed out on the seeds I wanted

Why is your Web site so rubbish been trying to get my hands on some strawberry nuggets for what feels like forever everytime I go on the meph site it's always closed and on the off chance I can place an order there's not much left to choose from I have signed up for the news letter and to be notified when stock is available and I have yet to receive any email and also the AFN members discount dosent work

Other than that your beans are amazing and your genetics awesome but u need to sort your website out its frustrating I can only imagine how much money your loosing I was ready to place a £200 order last month I checked the site daily around 10 times a day and still missed out on the seeds I wanted
LoL Hubby checking in too? No hard feelings mate! Just trying to keep things light

I had same problem...

Quick question not sure if right place, but per attached pictures 2 of my 12 auto plants had leaves do this around day 50, day 62 now. The yellowing & spotting started more up top than bottom (plant Septoria normally starts on bottom leaves)!...Zkittlez & Gorilla autos both say 8-9 weeks flower time.
Again none of the other plants are doing this & they are very close -Sea of Green, 2 fans bottom & top, 45w per sq ft leds at 15”.
comments welcome

Attachments

• BC94B7C5-15A8-4F6C-9F1F-96EF261F1E87.jpeg
    BC94B7C5-15A8-4F6C-9F1F-96EF261F1E87.jpeg
    964.3 KB · Views: 58
  • A0FD8FEC-76B0-4166-A5BB-EF5159F56B8E.jpeg
    A0FD8FEC-76B0-4166-A5BB-EF5159F56B8E.jpeg
    304.3 KB · Views: 62
  • 9E6EFB32-BD0F-467D-AF30-DC1BAE4B6467.jpeg
    9E6EFB32-BD0F-467D-AF30-DC1BAE4B6467.jpeg
    281.6 KB · Views: 59

Stan I sent you a PM, let's discuss this privately. I apologize that I came off as a bitch.

Quick question not sure if right place, but per attached pictures 2 of my 12 auto plants had leaves do this around day 50, day 62 now. The yellowing & spotting started more up top than bottom (plant Septoria normally starts on bottom leaves)!...Zkittlez & Gorilla autos both say 8-9 weeks flower time.
Again none of the other plants are doing this & they are very close -Sea of Green, 2 fans bottom & top, 45w per sq ft leds at 15”.
comments welcome
Looks like possible black mold aka sooty mold but just a guess. Have you inspected all over leaves for pests?

You can sign up for the news letter here https://www.mephistogenetics.com/maintenancepage/ .

We are trying to utilize the news letter more so we don't have to post the same thing on 5 different social platforms. Still working out the kinks as the last one sent for May 4th only made it to about 1/3 of subscribers.

The presale will have 3 separate announcements to give you three different opportunities to snag the full set of Reservas. Sign up for the newsletter, follow us on IG and reddit and for more chances to catch the presale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back