Mephisto Genetics New Mephisto Genetics Customer Service & Feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plan is to test out the presale method first in the Us. However the Canadian volume is growing so might be worth doing a presale there also to make things more manageable.
I'm not sure, and maybe someone can confirm othwrwise but I've never once got the newsletter that i signed up for. Inbox or spam as i do check before emptying.

...patiently waiting for 24K to be back in stock...

Plan is to test out the presale method first in the Us. However the Canadian volume is growing so might be worth doing a presale there also to make things more manageable.
I'd like to sign up for that there pre sale. Sounds like some mighty fine beans you got there.

@stan_mephisto i also have never gotten the news letter. Also how will the pre sale work? Or if this is already explained somewhere can you link it. Thanks. I can’t wait for y’all to be back open!!!!!!!!!

I've never received email updates for about 2 years now. I've added myself to the list too many times. It doesn't matter. It was once a very enjoyable experience to order Mephisto gear, but now it's quite the contrary. I was smart, and have reversed all my Mephisto gear.

I've never received email updates for about 2 years now. I've added myself to the list too many times. It doesn't matter. It was once a very enjoyable experience to order Mephisto gear, but now it's quite the contrary. I was smart, and have reversed all my Mephisto gear.
Mephisto will always be the best genetics in the game, mainly because they have been doin it the longest(basically as long as anyone else that is respectable anyway) they have had a tough go of things lately but are still trying. I know Mitch and the gang are die hard about breeding the best autos on earth and a commitment to customer service. They will right the ship, I have faith. You are a smart man to get some pollen from these gals. I think I am going to do the same comin up this run

You can sign up for the news letter here https://www.mephistogenetics.com/maintenancepage/ .

We are trying to utilize the news letter more so we don't have to post the same thing on 5 different social platforms. Still working out the kinks as the last one sent for May 4th only made it to about 1/3 of subscribers.

The presale will have 3 separate announcements to give you three different opportunities to snag the full set of Reservas. Sign up for the newsletter, follow us on IG and reddit and for more chances to catch the presale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back