Mephisto Genetics New Mephisto Genetics Customer Service & Feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the meantime if your looking for Mephisto gear you can check out DC Seed Exchange and The Seed Cellar.

Just to save anyone else the time... while both of these companies normally carry Mephisto:
Seed Cellar has nothing in stock
DC Seed Exchange only has one strain in stock:
Mango Smile
8 packets available (7 seeds each)

Just to save anyone else the time... while both of these companies normally carry Mephisto:
Seed Cellar has nothing in stock
DC Seed Exchange only has one strain in stock:
Mango Smile
8 packets available (7 seeds each)

Both seed banks are expecting more stock very soon, not sure how long it will take them to be put back on the site.

Stan, when Skywalker, Mango Smile etc make it up to Canada and is put on the store will there be an email out to the people registered to the update emails or is it just gunna be randomly put up and we gotta check the store a couple times per day? Skywalker was always my fav smoke when I was buying from dispensaries and really do not want to miss it. I used to have it on my list to notify when it came in stock but can't tell if that still works or not. Thanks

:drool: damn guys, you're gonna make me ruin another keyboard here- :rofl: ...gorgeous buds, fine grows all around! :clapper::clapper::clapper:

Sour Livers x Sour Bubbly 76 days. First time in almost 3 years I've grown a freebie, definitely not the last.

View attachment 1199807
View attachment 1199808
Cool picture..., like a Tribute to Bob
Thnx for the Sour Bubbly pic, looks much like a Zkittlez i have @60 days(my tops r smaller)
Noted the brown leave spotting, which is on my leaves as well...made me look Zkittlez info up again & the breeder says 8-9 wks to maturity.Looks to be right on.
What thru me off is how early the leave yellowing & spots started, even raised my leds up 2 1/2” to (15 1/2”)...What the hell guess I’ll feed her one last time & try to squeeze out 75 days...

Cool picture..., like a Tribute to Bob
Thnx for the Sour Bubbly pic, looks much like a Zkittlez i have @60 days(my tops r smaller)
Noted the brown leave spotting, which is on my leaves as well...made me look Zkittlez info up again & the breeder says 8-9 wks to maturity.Looks to be right on.
What thru me off is how early the leave yellowing & spots started, even raised my leds up 2 1/2” to (15 1/2”)...What the hell guess I’ll feed her one last time & try to squeeze out 75 days...
Yeah man same thing for me. It was the only one of four (diff strains tho) who had the yellowing and spots all around. Began early flower but didn seem to slow it down at all. Thought I would share since I haven't seen any so far. Good luck

Stan, when Skywalker, Mango Smile etc make it up to Canada and is put on the store will there be an email out to the people registered to the update emails or is it just gunna be randomly put up and we gotta check the store a couple times per day? Skywalker was always my fav smoke when I was buying from dispensaries and really do not want to miss it. I used to have it on my list to notify when it came in stock but can't tell if that still works or not. Thanks

I will make sure they use the newsletter for the next Canada restock, it might coincide with the Reserva release though.

I will make sure they use the newsletter for the next Canada restock, it might coincide with the Reserva release though.
Thats awesome thanks for the info! Is there going to be a pre sale for the reserva line in Canada too or is that just planned for the US?

Thats awesome thanks for the info! Is there going to be a pre sale for the reserva line in Canada too or is that just planned for the US?

Plan is to test out the presale method first in the Us. However the Canadian volume is growing so might be worth doing a presale there also to make things more manageable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back