Mephisto Genetics New Mephisto Genetics Customer Service & Feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ordered from the US store on 5/23. Order still says in processing. Hopefully everything was actually in stock. I'm starting to worry. It's coming up on 2 weeks.

Ordered from the US store on 5/23. Order still says in processing. Hopefully everything was actually in stock. I'm starting to worry. It's coming up on 2 weeks.
Not sure if you saw this message from the 23rd, but hopefully your beans are just held up within the shipping system. :) Things are a bit wild across the country right now. :pass:

Hello Meph Heads,

I want to provide a quick update for you guys to try and help with all the questions being asked about various stores. I am receiving an overwhelming amount of messages and comments on various platforms so I apologize if I wasn't able to get back to you.

The US store is currently opening but will need to close tomorrow morning due to possible shipping delays. There are rumors that the main USPS facility for the region may need to shut down. Even if there isn't a shut down, you should still expect shipping delays from your most recent order. Meph heads continue to surprise us, and the recent store opening created a large surge in orders. In order to prevent even more shipping delays we are going to close shop and let the situation work itself out.
If you need to place an order do it now, we will be closed until sometime in June...

Much Love from the Mephisto Team

I ordered on the 22nd and my shipment has been listed as packed since Thursday, but the fact that it hasn't shipped yet when orders from the 24th have already shipped makes me think the order isn't complete, and that they've run out of stock on something. The fact that there's no way to contact customer service makes for a very frustrating experience for a first time buyer.

Yeah, I saw Stan said somewhere else the were trying to finish then all by 6/5. Also saw where people constantly DM direct asking for a status. Not me. I just check the status on the mephsite.

I possibly overdid it when my may the 4th order arrived. Now I have 11 7 day old seedlings of 5 different varieties. I'm out of room as it is with 3 sour Livers in a 4x4. So wish my state allowed outdoor, or even indoor. Dieing to put those HBBSS, and Mango smiles outside. Need that duckfoot, ABC mix for this area.

I ordered on the 22nd and my shipment has been listed as packed since Thursday, but the fact that it hasn't shipped yet when orders from the 24th have already shipped makes me think the order isn't complete, and that they've run out of stock on something. The fact that there's no way to contact customer service makes for a very frustrating experience for a first time buyer.
It'll show up out of nowhere soon I'm sure. If this is you first time, you'll see, it's very very worth the wait. Meph math is my kind of math

What Mephisto store did you order from that you’re waiting on??

I ordered from the US store on the 22nd. I saw a Reddit member had received a shipping notice on an order placed the 24th and wondered what was going on with my order placed two days earlier, since Mephisto stated that all orders would be filled by June 5.

I don't want to hassle anyone either, though I suspect Mephisto wouldn't see providing customer service as a hassle.

Hey @stan_mephisto can you help here??? Don’t wanna bug anyone with an email or anything if you can check order #’s or just give update on status?? :thanks: sir!:smoking:

This baby getting ready to get the :tang: today once I get some motivation to do work!
Gold glue day 75 (lower in 1st pic)
6FC4C6CF-290D-4952-A892-763616D8FE40.jpeg
A396ACA3-2BD2-4D0B-AF6D-0B104934D65F.jpeg
Definitely turned into a chunky girl for as short as she was! This strain def ready for the rerelease this month! :woohoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back