Mephisto Genetics New Mephisto Genetics Customer Service & Feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi @stan_mephisto, I’m signed up for the newsletter, is this how customers will be contacted about the Reserva Line? I really don’t want to miss out again... Thank you.

Yes the newsletter will be the best way to get updates about the reserva line. Will likely do a newletters presale, Instagram presale, and reddit / afn presale. Give people a few option to try and get the full set. The pre sale will for the full set of 5 strains. All 5 strains will still be available for the general release.

Hey @stan_mephisto please tell me that I didn’t miss the Skywalker with the double grape and ewok freebie release in the UK??

With the upcoming Reserva release I am unsure if we can work in a Skywalker promo like we did in the states. I will talk with the bosses and see what the plan is. The UK will receive skywalker and the special freebies though, that is for sure.

SODK is already showing out of stock for Canada, was there very little of that strain or is there more to be added to the store? Waiting more for Skywalker but was also interested in picking up one of the orange diesel strains. Thanks!

Yes the newsletter will be the best way to get updates about the reserva line. Will likely do a newletters presale, Instagram presale, and reddit / afn presale. Give people a few option to try and get the full set. The pre sale will for the full set of 5 strains. All 5 strains will still be available for the general release.

I follow you guys on each of those platforms, thank you for the information!

SODK is already showing out of stock for Canada, was there very little of that strain or is there more to be added to the store? Waiting more for Skywalker but was also interested in picking up one of the orange diesel strains. Thanks!

The restock on SODK wasn't very big for any of the stores, it was available last time the Canada shop was open so it likely sold out now. We have more already in production and Orange Diesel should be ready soon.

The restock on SODK wasn't very big for any of the stores, it was available last time the Canada shop was open so it likely sold out now. We have more already in production and Orange Diesel should be ready soon.
Right on thx for the info!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back