Mephisto Genetics New Mephisto Genetics Customer Service & Feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Avt dry yield 124 grams in a 1 gallon container.
463E0A6C-E487-49C3-A331-530BF3AAD4A3.jpeg

I have also been told that the Regular strains are about to begin reproduction so its possible that you could finally see the Regular line introduced sometime later this year, or early 2021.

Again...
11111.jpg

Any word on which strains will be in the Regular line? Is Walter White one of them?

I'm devastated because both of my 3 Bears OG failed to germinate :( . Orange Biscuits and CremeTasmo from the original illuminauto drop both germ'ed on first beans from the fridge 40 days ago. Skywalker, Strawberry Nuggets, and Sour Crack are all popping and going from more recently. So I think I have my germination method down pretty well and rarely lose a seed.

Not looking for anything because I get that, that's the breaks some times but why does it seem to always happen with the one you only ordered a single seed for lol.

auto blues x sour bubbly coming back some day? thiicccccc

Hi! Does anyone know when the Canadian store is supposed to open? I thought it was this week but I could be wrong. Thanks :pighug:

Hi! Does anyone know when the Canadian store is supposed to open? I thought it was this week but I could be wrong. Thanks :pighug:
Stan said hopefully this week but its waiting on stock to arrive. Im guessing mail is slow (has been for me, 2+ weeks from BC to ON xpresspost) and it just hasn't arrived yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back