Mephisto Genetics New Mephisto Genetics Customer Service & Feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Meph Heads,

I want to provide a quick update for you guys to try and help with all the questions being asked about various stores. I am receiving an overwhelming amount of messages and comments on various platforms so I apologize if I wasn't able to get back to you.

The US store is currently opening but will need to close tomorrow morning due to possible shipping delays. There are rumors that the main USPS facility for the region may need to shut down. Even if there isn't a shut down, you should still expect shipping delays from your most recent order. Meph heads continue to surprise us, and the recent store opening created a large surge in orders. In order to prevent even more shipping delays we are going to close shop and let the situation work itself out.
If you need to place an order do it now, we will be closed until sometime in June. Several US seedbanks are getting restocked with our gear, so be sure to check them out if you weren't able to order this weekend. The Seed Vault and DC Seed Exchange and more to come.

The Uk/EU are will open on Tuesday after the bank holiday. There are several items due to be restocked, but it may take some time for them to show in store as they still need to be sorted and packed. Sour Crack, SODK, WW, 3 Bears OG, CDLC, and Mango Smile are the strains due for restock.

The Canadian store is awaiting stock, but will open shortly after that arrives. New restock items included Walter White and 3 Bears OG. Mango Smile, Skywalker, Strawberry Nuggets, and Toff Decay are a few weeks out, but are on the way. We expect the store will open sometime next week.

Again I want to remind everyone that we are dealing with domestic and international shipping delays so please be patient!!!!!

The next big event will take place in June with the release of the Reserva Line. The first Reserva release will contain Man Bear Alien Pig, Toofless Alien, Gold Glue, White Crack, and Double Grape. This is a world wide release and all strains will be available at each store. The Canada and EU/Uk shops will likely do a standard release of all 5 strains at once. While the US store is looking to do a presale for the full set in order to manage the general release that follows. We have a number of testers growing these strains on reddit and AFN, so check out those grows for more info about the new strains.

The limited edition drop is behind schedule so we don't expect that release until later in the year. Limited drop includes Purple Nuggets, Jammy Dodgers, Orange Biscuits, Forgotten Strawberries, Orange-utan, and Wookie Special.
We are on pace to have the second round of Reseva strains release sometime this fall. This release will include Forgotten Cookies, Grape Walker Kush, Sour Crinkle, and Sour Alien Livers.

We have 5 new illuminautos ready to go for later this year. They don't have names yet so we will start releasing more info here soon.

I have also been told that the Regular strains are about to begin reproduction so its possible that you could finally see the Regular line introduced sometime later this year, or early 2021.

In addition to all that we have some other fun projects in the works that might sneak into the 2020 catalog so stay tuned for more info.

Much Love from the Mephisto Team

blues x bears = chicago g here, just in case you were thinking of making that cross more

edit, this is an awesome strain... side colas nearly reach main cola height, barely any need for lst

Hello Meph Heads,

I want to provide a quick update for you guys to try and help with all the questions being asked about various stores. I am receiving an overwhelming amount of messages and comments on various platforms so I apologize if I wasn't able to get back to you.

The US store is currently opening but will need to close tomorrow morning due to possible shipping delays. There are rumors that the main USPS facility for the region may need to shut down. Even if there isn't a shut down, you should still expect shipping delays from your most recent order. Meph heads continue to surprise us, and the recent store opening created a large surge in orders. In order to prevent even more shipping delays we are going to close shop and let the situation work itself out.
If you need to place an order do it now, we will be closed until sometime in June. Several US seedbanks are getting restocked with our gear, so be sure to check them out if you weren't able to order this weekend. The Seed Vault and DC Seed Exchange and more to come.

The Uk/EU are will open on Tuesday after the bank holiday. There are several items due to be restocked, but it may take some time for them to show in store as they still need to be sorted and packed. Sour Crack, SODK, WW, 3 Bears OG, CDLC, and Mango Smile are the strains due for restock.

The Canadian store is awaiting stock, but will open shortly after that arrives. New restock items included Walter White and 3 Bears OG. Mango Smile, Skywalker, Strawberry Nuggets, and Toff Decay are a few weeks out, but are on the way. We expect the store will open sometime next week.

Again I want to remind everyone that we are dealing with domestic and international shipping delays so please be patient!!!!!

The next big event will take place in June with the release of the Reserva Line. The first Reserva release will contain Man Bear Alien Pig, Toofless Alien, Gold Glue, White Crack, and Double Grape. This is a world wide release and all strains will be available at each store. The Canada and EU/Uk shops will likely do a standard release of all 5 strains at once. While the US store is looking to do a presale for the full set in order to manage the general release that follows. We have a number of testers growing these strains on reddit and AFN, so check out those grows for more info about the new strains.

The limited edition drop is behind schedule so we don't expect that release until later in the year. Limited drop includes Purple Nuggets, Jammy Dodgers, Orange Biscuits, Forgotten Strawberries, Orange-utan, and Wookie Special.
We are on pace to have the second round of Reseva strains release sometime this fall. This release will include Forgotten Cookies, Grape Walker Kush, Sour Crinkle, and Sour Alien Livers.

We have 5 new illuminautos ready to go for later this year. They don't have names yet so we will start releasing more info here soon.

I have also been told that the Regular strains are about to begin reproduction so its possible that you could finally see the Regular line introduced sometime later this year, or early 2021.

In addition to all that we have some other fun projects in the works that might sneak into the 2020 catalog so stay tuned for more info.

Much Love from the Mephisto Team

Great information Thanks Stan Hopefully Strawberry nuggets and more toof decay (although I like your class war version "Toff Decay") make their way to the UK eventually and AvT F5? is going to make it into Reserva 2 Fingers crossed I'm definitely in for the double grape and wookie special :vibe:but almost ALL of the others could sneak their way into my basket. We've been lucky in the UK with a well stocked selection and a mostly open shop so not too jealous of other stores promotions. Great to hear that their might be something happening on the regular front for those of us that like to "experiment" Hopefully a few of the originals in regs like say AvT:joy:
Good luck with your new website and keeping up with demand and fun projects

Collie

Dope!! Mephisto coming with that usual hotness! Guess I’m glad I waited to grab an order but the current state of my testers is continuing to impress me! Both are getting close to the home stretch!
Gold glue @day61
77F79C3A-0D6A-413F-B639-F67F52DC8E21.jpeg
978A6543-4C77-4C9B-B9FF-1ECC08B85645.jpeg
Toofless alien @day62 had to supercrop 4 tops after they shot clear past 5’ in my 7’ tent!

2DCECD81-F619-4042-ADC2-22B41B175B64.jpeg
A3AF7FE8-DB26-4F60-88C9-1DFC5C96A2A9.jpeg
They’re both running great and we’re easy peasy! Using earthbox jr just matter of keeping SIP reservoir full and keep the worms fed and happy so they working down below! :pighug:

@stan_mephisto . Hi Stan, just hoping for Livers Bx . Hoping that is scheduled for release soon.

@stan_mephisto . Hi Stan, just hoping for Livers Bx . Hoping that is scheduled for release soon.
He said recently he’d have to check but is only illuminauto release for 2020 so will def be in some later promo down the road! I asked cuz tons of peeps on IG were asking me about it! :thumbsup: PS ever talk to Stone??:bighug:

Hey hi,
I just got some freebies with my last order (EU site, but it was shipped from UK), and would love to know what they are :
2020-05_Mephisto-freebie.JPG

31? or CA underlined?!
Can anyone decode that for me?! Cheers! :smoking:

Most likely illuminauto # 31 sweet 'n' sour (sweet toof x sour stomper
Thanks much!
Mmm an illuminauto, haven't tried any of those yet, and with those parents too! Really looking forward to growing these now :eyebrows:

Ordered 3Bears OG, Skywalker, Forum Stomper, and Sour Stomper. Went back today to get the Roof Decay and sites down already.
Was bummed until I noticed Strawberry Nuggets, Ewoks, Mango Smile and Hubbabubbasmelloscope all popped over night last night. Life is good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back