Mephisto Genetics New Mephisto Genetics Customer Service & Feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody ever heard of DBC x sour bubby l got some as freebies was wondering if anyone new anything about them
Deep Blue C is 24Ct x Chem City Blues x Sour Bubbly (24 ct x HubbaBubbaSmelloscope)
Chem City Blues is Chemdogging x Auto Blues.

@stan_mephisto Hello good sir. I know that you guys are working to update and re-stock your supply, but why is the entire site down? How do we check on the status of already placed orders?

@stan_mephisto Hello good sir. I know that you guys are working to update and re-stock your supply, but why is the entire site down? How do we check on the status of already placed orders?

We had to utilize the maintenance page due to overwhelming questions about "Why is everything out of stock" (Even with a big banner up top saying we are closed). The downside is now that some info isn't available to customers. You should still receive order updates via email when your order moved from processing > packed > shipped.

All US orders are expected to ship out by June 5.

Nice! Thanks again for including with in the 1st round @stan_mephisto cuz these ladies are killer! I’d say safe bet they ready for that June release!:thumbsup:
Gold glue @day66
E0ED1E9D-F406-4159-B630-2A69302D772D.jpeg
8331A3AF-46B2-4077-8BBA-609DB2973AA4.jpeg
Toofless Alien @day 67
E4E63CE6-4039-464C-B31D-2A2147C7DC61.jpeg
45FED47F-920A-4755-B6BB-A4C84D215A2E.jpeg
Goldy almost done but toofless is so massive she’ll need a lil time! Both been water only all grow except microbes once a week!
:pass: qqq my peeps (I’m a lefty) :eyebrows:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back