Mephisto Genetics New Mephisto Genetics Customer Service & Feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey @stan_mephisto just curious if u had release date for next drops! Since my IG is organic_meph_head and then doubled with this
01CA43E2-32FF-4EE1-B41A-9CE213E7C6CB.png

I have had prob 10 people in 48hrs dmme asking if I knew why site wasn’t working and also when new stuff was dropping so figured I’d ask! You are more reliable for this info then my guesstimates would be! Thanks a bunch sir!:pighug:

The US site is now open. The Reserva strains (Double Grape, Gold Glue, White Crack, Toofless Alien, Man Bear Alien Pig) are dropping sometime in June, no set date yet.

:jointman: evenin' Stan! ...... Livers bx at 2.5 weeks, still holding the lead,... lower left corner in top pic, HBHz above her... that girl is throwing her lat's almost horizontally, never seen self-LST before? :rofl:
y1.jpg
y2.jpg

:jointman: evenin' Stan! ...... Livers bx at 2.5 weeks, still holding the lead,... lower left corner in top pic, HBHz above her... that girl is throwing her lat's almost horizontally, never seen self-LST before? :rofl:
View attachment 1193436View attachment 1193437

HBHz is a true beast :thumbsup: You‘ll have to give her a loooot of space, bro. I‘m growing her right now in a 20L Airpot and my 3x3 is completely filled (a 4x4 would have been a better place for her). You‘ll have lots of fun with this amazing lady.

Cheers and happy growing! :toke:

The US site is now open. The Reserva strains (Double Grape, Gold Glue, White Crack, Toofless Alien, Man Bear Alien Pig) are dropping sometime in June, no set date yet.
I Want cookies!

HBHz is a true beast :thumbsup: You‘ll have to give her a loooot of space, bro. I‘m growing her right now in a 20L Airpot and my 3x3 is completely filled (a 4x4 would have been a better place for her). You‘ll have lots of fun with this amazing lady.

Cheers and happy growing! :toke:
:jointman: thanks gring', it's the aroma/flavor I'm looking forward too most of all! I thought about HBSS, but she's larger, and with the Creeper auto being a potential lummox and long cycle (11weeks), I'm still not sure if somebody is going to become an outsider... meantime, they are staying manageable and looking not to blow up wildly! Good thing, I have 6 half gal. photo starters coming up soon to go in there for a bit...

A couple DBC X SOUR BUBBLY. I got one male out of five seeds. First ever and I’m sure I’ve grew over 200 mephisto plants. I’m crossing it over a sweet n sour female.
750F8CD0-4C06-48A7-BF75-07870E58AACE.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back