Mephisto Genetics New Mephisto Genetics Customer Service & Feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you guys get tracking? I got nothing....@Stan???

@stan_mephisto :thanks: you and brother Mitch for the only Livers I like --- cannabis kind! :jointman: .... she germ'ed and cleared soil in under 3 days, and has steamed along since despite cooler nights than should be...
Just under 2 weeks now, 9L pot... fat fingered little Helga isn't she! :amazon:
BTW, can you cough up some more info on her, apprx. cycle time, general size trend, etc.? :rofl:

View attachment 1191421View attachment 1191422

I don't have much info on it yet, its only been grown by mitch, our US breeder and now a handful of testers. Im looking for that info from you guys ;)

@stan_mephisto :thanks: you and brother Mitch for the only Livers I like --- cannabis kind! :jointman: .... she germ'ed and cleared soil in under 3 days, and has steamed along since despite cooler nights than should be...
Just under 2 weeks now, 9L pot... fat fingered little Helga isn't she! :amazon:
BTW, can you cough up some more info on her, apprx. cycle time, general size trend, etc.? :rofl:

View attachment 1191421View attachment 1191422
Watching and waiting @Waira for you to work your magic on this gal. She is the most anticipated strain for me, as I’m a huge Livers fan (cannabis only too) and I’m sure it’s going to be special!

Watching and waiting @Waira for you to work your magic on this gal. She is the most anticipated strain for me, as I’m a huge Livers fan (cannabis only too) and I’m sure it’s going to be special!
:pighug: Thanks luv! ...no pressure, right?! :rolleyes2: :rofl: ... Sour Livers is a treat, and the Livers auto has been lurking for a while now,....to our torment!
Closest I will ever get to real-deal Livers I figure....
The whole tent run is at the Prescription Blend nutes section.. I might just keep the auto's and photo's separate this year so I'm not updating in half a dozen places!

:pighug: Thanks luv! ...no pressure, right?! :rolleyes2: :rofl: ... Sour Livers is a treat, and the Livers auto has been lurking for a while now,....to our torment!
Closest I will ever get to real-deal Livers I figure....
The whole tent run is at the Prescription Blend nutes section.. I might just keep the auto's and photo's separate this year so I'm not updating in half a dozen places!
I’ll sub into the Presciption thread to keep abreast. No pressure.. lol. I loved the terps on Bubbly Livers, Sour Livers, and well anything Livers...Gotta full house for the next 6weeks, so I’ll jump on the release and plan for a September start.
Seems this backcross is several years in the making ... McDee is running them now. Bigger than expected, I recall.

I’ll sub into the Presciption thread to keep abreast. No pressure.. lol. I loved the terps on Bubbly Livers, Sour Livers, and well anything Livers...Gotta full house for the next 6weeks, so I’ll jump on the release and plan for a September start.
Seems this backcross is several years in the making ... McDee is running them now. Bigger than expected, I recall.

I love anything Livers also. Grab Stilton Special (Sour Livers x NCH) if it ever comes around again, I like it as much as Sour Livers.

Will do. Thank you.
@stan_mephisto thank you. Both seeds and decals are going to look good in my tent.
0FF22A90-922B-4171-BCD9-EAA5CBB18B6F.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back