Mephisto Genetics New Mephisto Genetics Customer Service & Feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stan said hopefully this week but its waiting on stock to arrive. Im guessing mail is slow (has been for me, 2+ weeks from BC to ON xpresspost) and it just hasn't arrived yet.
cool thank you! I kinda figured it’s probably a slow mail issue as I know Canadapost is just swamped. Oh well I’ll just keep on checking in as it’s really out of anyone’s control with everything thats been going on, peace ☮️

May be a little faster now but I mailed something from Tx to Ontario Canada and mailed it on 4/29 and just arrived 2 days ago!!! :nono: Other shitty part is thetracking from 5/3 til even now says in transit cuz was never scanned once it was loaded from my local post office throughout whole trip across US and even crossing Canadian border! :oops1:
:pass: Keep em lit while waiting ;)

I just grew out a Tyrone special and that is one of the best plants going. I'm trying to figure out why it's not on the site ever. I can't smoke it since it's been sprayed with colloidal silver but damn it has to be 2.5-3 zones of dense sticky nugs. My CS didn't work that well only one part that has any Male parts. Very little pollen, I still will try and collect some and see what happens. Should I chop this piece off and dry it?
2020-06-02 084722.jpg

I just grew out a Tyrone special and that is one of the best plants going. I'm trying to figure out why it's not on the site ever. I can't smoke it since it's been sprayed with colloidal silver but damn it has to be 2.5-3 zones of dense sticky nugs. My CS didn't work that well only one part that has any Male parts. Very little pollen, I still will try and collect some and see what happens. Should I chop this piece off and dry it?

Awe man. Bummer to loose the whole lady and not get the results you hoped for. Fingers crossed you get some viable pollen. I hardly ever post but I'd like to point you in the direction of another AFN poster here who actually cloned his autos and reversed those instead of the whole plant. It worked out for him in the end. I had always wondered what application cloning autos could be used for. This really sounds like a good idea. Good luck!

Not sure what you've read so far here on AFN.... this is really long but a worthwhile read.

The Canada shop is open as of this morning!

Selection is a bit limited but they do have some fresh restock items like Walter White and Sodk. Also looks like they have some Canna Cheese 1:1 in stock.

International shipping is improving but still unreliable. Next items due back in stock for Canada are Skywalker, Strawberry Nuggets, Mango Smile, and Toof Decay. You can expect those in the next 1-2 weeks.

Selection is a bit limited but they do have some fresh restock items like Walter White and Sodk. Also looks like they have some Canna Cheese 1:1 in stock.

International shipping is improving but still unreliable. Next items due back in stock for Canada are Skywalker, Strawberry Nuggets, Mango Smile, and Toof Decay. You can expect those in the next 1-2 weeks.

Great news @stan_mephisto , order placed. Any info on the freebies in Canookland this time around?

YES!!!! :bighug:I almost spewed out my coffee this morning as I was checking the Mephisto site and it was open! Lol sooooooo happy! Thank you guys! Looking forward to Walter White as it’s one of the strains I haven’t had a chance to grow yet and I love Breaking Bad. The freebie crosses sound awesome too.:pighug:

Any idea when the U.S. store will open?

We don't have a set date for the US store opening. We plan to open with a presale of the new Reserva category, then follow up with the general release. Its a highly anticipated release so trying to get all of our ducks in a row. We will release more updates when we are ready, but the timeline is still a few weeks out.

In the meantime if your looking for Mephisto gear you can check out DC Seed Exchange and The Seed Cellar. A few more vendor are expecting a restock of our stuff, will update more when they become available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back