Mephisto Genetics New Mephisto Genetics Customer Service & Feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just grew out a Tyrone special and that is one of the best plants going. I'm trying to figure out why it's not on the site ever. I can't smoke it since it's been sprayed with colloidal silver but damn it has to be 2.5-3 zones of dense sticky nugs. My CS didn't work that well only one part that has any Male parts. Very little pollen, I still will try and collect some and see what happens. Should I chop this piece off and dry it?View attachment 1197849
How many times did you spray that?? Like how many days in a row?? Just curious!

Cool cool I don’t have any order as I’m already overloaded on seeds! Just trying to help! I shared his announcement about Canada store yesterday to my IG amd 10min later was getting messages thx but were already sold out of most!
My collection between 9/13/19-now
6AF935EC-033A-40CD-AE35-7AD14ED92F7A.jpeg
Already upgraded seed dish size once and she’s crammed to the gills already again!

Oh hey @stan_mephisto since Daz never answers dm or anything do you have any clue what’s going on with autoflower cup plans for this year given all the craziness?? :thanks:

Oh hey @stan_mephisto since Daz never answers dm or anything do you have any clue what’s going on with autoflower cup plans for this year given all the craziness?? :thanks:

I havent had a chance to meet with Daz since covid started so Im not sure atm. Next time we get together ill see if there are any updates.

Well last night gold glue got the :tang: and def was better haul than expected! Not the crazy # of tops like toofless made but they were thick and dense! Prob coulda crushed a coke can with em if I didn’t mind beating up on the buds!
CE68411E-4285-4CDB-9EB4-F0FC943A1AB6.jpeg
4E6357BC-9432-4D46-89B3-1B554C467BD8.jpeg
6DF0885E-549A-48D1-85D0-A5B8E3A7CDEE.jpeg
08022028-7C48-4B2F-A9CA-3BB5305497E8.jpeg
Definitely ready for the rerelease I’d say! :smokeit:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back