Mephisto Genetics New Mephisto Genetics Customer Service & Feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did yall not see the store is going to open 2 more times for the Reserva *PRE-sale* and then open yet again for all of the strains available?

And for those that have a hard time with demand exceeding supply, what would you have them do? 1 seed per strain? Auction? Random drawing?? Serious question.

At least one or two people have complained about fast birds having all these different strains in the quality control getting a little dodgy. The contrast this with Mephisto, which, like everyone else, who’s going to have their problems. Of course it’s a big problem if you supposedly have superior product but there’s none available. It doesn’t matter if it’s superior if you can’t get it.

Did yall not see the store is going to open 2 more times for the Reserva *PRE-sale* and then open yet again for all of the strains available?

And for those that have a hard time with demand exceeding supply, what would you have them do? 1 seed per strain? Auction? Random drawing?? Serious question.
I can only speak to the Canada store, but we were waiting on supply to come so the store could reopen since mid May (mails fault no fault to meph) but it finally opened today for 3 hours and closed again, all before 8am on the west coast lol. Per Stans reply on reddit it wont be opening again for another 2 weeks. Canada isn't getting the multiple openings like the US as far as I know. If we are, it hasn't been clear thats the case.

Personally, I'm not upset about stock levels or even upset at all really, I just want some damn Skywalker seeds lol. As far as I know the CDN store was closed to process orders in a timely fashion not due to stock levels, which is understandable but basically anyone in the province of BC who was looking to purchase today is SOL due to it opening so early in the morning. They opened around the same time during the boxing day sale and I missed out on a few strains then as well but the store was open for most of the day so I was able to still get seeds at least.

At least one or two people have complained about fast birds having all these different strains in the quality control getting a little dodgy. The contrast this with Mephisto, which, like everyone else, who’s going to have their problems. Of course it’s a big problem if you supposedly have superior product but there’s none available. It doesn’t matter if it’s superior if you can’t get it.
Bruh how you gonna compare Fast Buds, a white label company posing as a breeder, to Mephisto? And what do you mean it's not a superior product because you can't buy it? A lot of people bought it this morning lol. Those orders are already being shipped. And everybody else still has two more chances for the pre-sale in addition to the general release. If you really want them, stay glued to the website and socials like everybody else.

I can only speak to the Canada store....
They opened around the same time during the boxing day sale and I missed out on a few strains then as well but the store was open for most of the day so I was able to still get seeds at least.
I have seen you Canada folks have been in the struggle for a while, no doubt. I feel like that is a whole other ballgame unfortunately. I feel your pain though. I wonder if MG could/would consider just allowing yall to order from the US and/or EU site.

I have seen you Canada folks have been in the struggle for a while, no doubt. I feel like that is a whole other ballgame unfortunately. I feel your pain though. I wonder if MG could/would consider just allowing yall to order from the US and/or EU site.
As much as I'd like to be able to order from the other stores, that would only create more issues for those stores which really wouldn't solve any of their or our problems. If indeed our delay is just due to packing/shipping all the orders, maybe with their increased demands they'll be able to add another person to help pack/ship during new sales/releases. We've gotta assume they're trying to ramp everything up in scale considering the demand and changing landscapes regarding growing pot.

We dont know when the next pre sale is..do we?

Tomorrow for AFN and Reddit, Monday for Instagram. Today's was announced through the email newsletter.
Cool. Thanks. Do you know if this applies to us Canucks lol. I can check this forum tomorrow and reddit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back