Mephisto Genetics New Mephisto Artisanals and Limited Edition Strain test

I apologize I know u know your shite some strains just can’t help like my 3BOG she is just now ready for some manipulation way slower then CQ and Stilton. Your girls always looking beautiful
no need to apologize my friend:d5: your gonna love that 3BOG man:headbang:

@mephisto Update
Group shot
DSC_1781.JPG

Mephisto Forgotten Cookies
also has been on the Autopot System for 1 week, she has just taken off growth wise! This should become a nice sized plant. things are finally back on track in my tent now and im so relieved
DSC_1769.JPG
DSC_1770.JPG
DSC_1771.JPG
DSC_1772.JPG
DSC_1773.JPG
DSC_1774.JPG

Mephisto Orange Diesel
she has been on the Autopot system for a week now and growth is
great now that i got her deficiencies taken care of.
she is on day 28

DSC_1775.JPG
DSC_1777.JPG
DSC_1778.JPG
DSC_1779.JPG
DSC_1780.JPG

SeedBank : @mephisto Genetics

Strain: Strawberry Nuggets

Did it autoflower?: (Y/N) of course

Soil/hydro: coco

Nutes:Remo for the 1st 30ish days then Megacrop till finish

Light (kind and schedule): BudBeast LED im testing 18/6

From seed to harvest date: __days ~65-75 days depending on pheno

Dry Yield: _g 69 grams was the smaller one and the larger of the 3 phenos was around 77 grams of rock hard buds

High/Effect Duration: lasts a good 2-2.5 hrs for me and i have a pretty high tolerance

RATE SCALE: (*) = bad, to (*****) = great

BAG APPEAL: 5 Stars

--(Description) the Buds are very dense and glittering in Trichs. The Purple Pheno has the best bag appeal in my eyes with its deep purple buds are bright orange hairs.

THE GROWTH:4 stars

--(Description) only negative is she can be stunted early on and it will affect your yeild as it did with my plants. she is a short and stocky plant to begin with.

THE SMELL:5 STARS!

--(Description) Purple Pheno: deep sweet RED Berries and Kush
Green Pheno: Sour Strawberries DOMINATES and some kush in there too
THE SMOKE: 5 Stars

(Description) some lung expansion but a smooth smoke for sure. Tastes just like it smells!

THE HIGH
:5 stars

--(Description) Initially you get a little cerebral stimulation but you can tell this is an indica Dominant strain. About 45 mins into it your whole body is relaxed and you will get some good appetite stimulation out of this as well.

Purple Pheno
DSC_1617.JPG
DSC_1619.JPG
DSC_1620.JPG
DSC_1628.JPG
Dried And Cured Buds
DSC_1803.JPG
DSC_1806.JPG
DSC_1807.JPG
DSC_1800.JPG
DSC_1801.JPG

DSC_1803.JPG
DSC_1806.JPG
DSC_1807.JPG
DSC_1808.JPG
(Sour Strawberry)Green Pheno
DSC_1639.JPG
DSC_1640.JPG
DSC_1644.JPG
DSC_1645.JPG

SeedBank : @mephisto Genetics

Strain: Strawberry Nuggets

Did it autoflower?: (Y/N) of course

Soil/hydro: coco

Nutes:Remo for the 1st 30ish days then Megacrop till finish
Light (kind and schedule): BudBeast LED im testing 18/6

From seed to harvest date: __days ~65-75 days depending on pheno

Dry Yield: _g 69 grams was the smaller one and the larger of the 3 phenos was around 77 grams of rock hard buds

High/Effect Duration: lasts a good 2-2.5 hrs for me and i have a pretty high tolerance

RATE SCALE: (*) = bad, to (*****) = great

BAG APPEAL: 5 Stars

--(Description) the Buds are very dense and glittering in Trichs. The Purple Pheno has the best bag appeal in my eyes with its deep purple buds are bright orange hairs.

THE GROWTH:4 stars

--(Description) only negative is she can be stunted early on and it will affect your yeild as it did with my plants. she is a short and stocky plant to begin with.

THE SMELL:5 STARS!

--(Description) Purple Pheno: deep sweet RED Berries and Kush
Green Pheno: Sour Strawberries DOMINATES and some kush in there too
THE SMOKE: 5 Stars

(Description) some lung expansion but a smooth smoke for sure. Tastes just like it smells!

THE HIGH
:5 stars

--(Description) Initially you get a little cerebral stimulation but you can tell this is an indica Dominant strain. About 45 mins into it your whole body is relaxed and you will get some good appetite stimulation out of this as well.

Purple PhenoView attachment 905058 View attachment 905061 View attachment 905064 View attachment 905066 Dried And Cured BudsView attachment 905079 View attachment 905080 View attachment 905081
View attachment 905072 View attachment 905075
View attachment 905079 View attachment 905080 View attachment 905081 View attachment 905082 (Sour Strawberry)Green Pheno View attachment 905083 View attachment 905084 View attachment 905085 View attachment 905086
Gorgeous! Fingers crossed I have a purp hidden in the rest of my beans. Well done!

Back