Mephisto Genetics New Mephisto Artisanals and Limited Edition Strain test

Totally agree, I absolutely love Autopots, they make for some extraordinary growth :bow:.

Plants are lovely as usual Trip and those Forgotten Cookies look like a special treat :d5:.
this is my 1st proper grow with them, they grew up into my lights at least twice and im sure that stunted their vertical growth. they looked all floppy and lame but after raising the cobs 6" they perked right back up some hours later. next time i will be more aware of the fast vertical growth and chances are my lights will have to be raised the whole way to the top of my tent.
the forgotten cookies may just be the strongest weed i have ever smoked. puts me on my ass every time:coffee2:

this is my 1st proper grow with them, they grew up into my lights at least twice and im sure that stunted their vertical growth. they looked all floppy and lame but after raising the cobs 6" they perked right back up some hours later. next time i will be more aware of the fast vertical growth and chances are my lights will have to be raised the whole way to the top of my tent.
the forgotten cookies may just be the strongest weed i have ever smoked. puts me on my ass every time:coffee2:
I was thinking it would be. With the way meph selects their parents for breeding over and over the. Breeding back to their own creation. I’m gonna guess some of their strongest yet. Can’t wait till their release.

I was thinking it would be. With the way meph selects their parents for breeding over and over the. Breeding back to their own creation. I’m gonna guess some of their strongest yet. Can’t wait till their release.
you really cant go wrong with any of the 3 ive grew out fully so far. the forum stomper, forgotten cookies and the beautiful strawberry nuggets are all TOP SHELF CHRONIC:baked: cant wait for the orange diesel to finish and try that one, i just love diesel:woody:

What’s the terp profile like on the forgotten cookies?
thats a hard one for me to explain actually the terp profile is new to me/complex:baby:

Last edited:
@mephisto
Fugue State
Almost Done, I really like the terps on this one, i get a nice Tropical Fruit funk!
cant wait to cure this plant up
DSC_1943.JPG
DSC_1944.JPG
DSC_1945.JPG
DSC_1946.JPG
DSC_1947.JPG
DSC_1948.JPG
DSC_1949.JPG
DSC_1950.JPG
DSC_1951.JPG
DSC_1952.JPG
DSC_1953.JPG
DSC_1954.JPG
DSC_1955.JPG
DSC_1956.JPG

Nice nice nice :bow:. Was the Fugue State fed with MegaCrop or?

Back