Mephisto Genetics New Mephisto Artisanals and Limited Edition Strain test

Gorgeous! Fingers crossed I have a purp hidden in the rest of my beans. Well done!
thanks man i bet u do!

Right? Mephisto said it’s 1 in 10 I believe? I got 5 beans, and I got faith! Hahaha
:d5::pass:

That purple pheno is one of the most beautiful things I’ve ever seen. Can’t be too upset if I get the green sour strawberry tho! Very well done.
thank you my friend! both are SUPERB QUALITY STRAINS!!!!:shooty::shooty::shooty::shooty:

Like Bomb! Looking good in here Trip :pass: Happy Growing :vibe:
thanks brotha, glad yo see ya around! ill get up some pics of the girls tonight, im really liking the Autopot system, so much so that im buying another 4 pot system for the other side of my 8x4 tent:headbang::pass:

Group Shot
DSC_1837.JPG

Orange Diesel
DSC_1843.JPG
DSC_1844.JPG
DSC_1845.JPG
DSC_1846.JPG
DSC_1847.JPG
DSC_1848.JPG
DSC_1849.JPG

Forgotten Cookies
DSC_1838.JPG
DSC_1839.JPG
DSC_1840.JPG
DSC_1841.JPG
DSC_1842.JPG

How tall is that orange diesel? How much taller you thinkin it gets?
Orange Diesel is 17.5", a little shorter than she should be due to early deficiencies but im hoping she gets to atleast 28" this run. she can definetly get bigger tho with no mishaps.
the forgotten cookies is at 24" tall right now

thanks brotha, glad yo see ya around! ill get up some pics of the girls tonight, im really liking the Autopot system, so much so that im buying another 4 pot system for the other side of my 8x4 tent:headbang::pass:

Totally agree, I absolutely love Autopots, they make for some extraordinary growth :bow:.

Plants are lovely as usual Trip and those Forgotten Cookies look like a special treat :d5:.

Back