Mephisto Genetics New Mephisto Artisanals and Limited Edition Strain test

Yeah I haven’t grown a full on purple bud plant yet. Have had leaves turn nice and purple but once trimmed just green bud with a few hints left from the trim. Have had some slight coloring but never that purple.
In MY experiance most all purple autos have been kinda fluffy more sativa like buds. im so relieved to have found one with rock had buds finally:woohoo1:

looks like i forgot to post the pics of the one Fugue State lately so i will get her pics up for everyone. i am fully documenting this girl in the Green Leaf Nutrients MegaCrop test though.
she is in a 2 gal pot with coco and on Megacrop Nutes
DSC_1397.JPG
DSC_1398.JPG
DSC_1399.JPG
DSC_1400.JPG
DSC_1401.JPG
DSC_1527.JPG
DSC_1528.JPG
DSC_1529.JPG
DSC_1531.JPG

Autopot Forgotten Cookies and orange Diesel
i have been pony tailing them which is why the leaves are a little funky looking:thumbsup: i use pipe cleaners which you can see laying on the dirt. oh ive also been leaf tucking. i want some big branchy girls!
DSC_1674.JPG
DSC_1675.JPG
DSC_1676.JPG
DSC_1671.JPG
DSC_1672.JPG
DSC_1673.JPG

Thanks @mephisto for developing such great genetics and all the testers for sharing their experience with these new strains. If possible, some smoke-reports would be appreciated a lot!

Thank you again for the fabulous work you’ve all presented here. :worship:

Cheers,

Chris

Thanks @mephisto for developing such great genetics and all the testers for sharing their experience with these new strains. If possible, some smoke-reports would be appreciated a lot!

Thank you again for the fabulous work you’ve all presented here. :worship:

Cheers,

Chris
oh dont worry! i will most definitely get up smoke reports on all the strains ive grown so far and all i Grow/Test in the future:d5:

Forgotten Cookies And Orange Diesel
DSC_1722.JPG
Forgotten Cookies
Day 22- this is gonna be a really big plant if things go the way they should in the AutoPot system:growing:
DSC_1726.JPG
DSC_1727.JPG
DSC_1728.JPG

DSC_1729.JPG

Orange Diesel- she had that deficiency but that is all worked out now. also i keep breaking her fan leafs off when trying to tuck them to promote side branching:face:
Day 25ish
DSC_1723.JPG
DSC_1724.JPG
DSC_1725.JPG

Back