a few more of that pheno
DSC_1597.JPG
DSC_1598.JPG
DSC_1599.JPG
DSC_1600.JPG
DSC_1601.JPG
DSC_1602.JPG
DSC_1603.JPG

Forgotten Cookies is an absolute frost monster with big bulky buds that are of great density! i started flushing her a little early and she showed signs of def'f but things are back in line now and she is now flushing AGAIN... :crying:
DSC_1552.JPG
DSC_1553.JPG
DSC_1554.JPG
DSC_1557.JPG
DSC_1558.JPG
DSC_1559.JPG
DSC_1560.JPG
DSC_1561.JPG
DSC_1562.JPG
DSC_1563.JPG
DSC_1564.JPG
DSC_1565.JPG
DSC_1566.JPG
DSC_1567.JPG

so after seeing this last forgotten cookies grow i needed to grow it again ASAP but BIGGER so i decided to pull out the Autopot system and put her in there
Day 11
DSC_1548.JPG
DSC_1549.JPG
DSC_1550.JPG

Orange Diesel will be in the AP system also
day 14
she dont like as much water as the Forgotten cookies so far but we are working through it. once i turn the Autopot system on i expect great growth
DSC_1545.JPG
DSC_1546.JPG

Forgotten Cookies is an absolute frost monster with big bulky buds that are of great density! i started flushing her a little early and she showed signs of def'f but things are back in line now and she is now flushing AGAIN... :crying:
View attachment 896727 View attachment 896729 View attachment 896731 View attachment 896733 View attachment 896735 View attachment 896737 View attachment 896739 View attachment 896742 View attachment 896745 View attachment 896748 View attachment 896751 View attachment 896754 View attachment 896757 View attachment 896760

Most defently smoking some fire... how many days Are the forgotten cookies,

Trip! Dude! That Strawberry Nuggets pheno you have is the best purple plant I've seen around here, just BEAUTIFUL :d5:.

And I love that you will try out FC on Autopots, really looking forward what that will bring :thumbsup:.

lets get some jams going!

@tripaholic88 i ordered the 3 pack promo so I’ll be trying them all but the strawberry has been my number one interest since they dropped. Both cookies r second and the other two tied for third no last place here they all get medals lol. That purple pheno looks to die for.
that was a GREAT move man! all the strains i have grown out have been stellar besides my growing mess-ups:rofl: which is why i wanna run them again to grow them out to their maximum potential.:thumbsup: i really hope i get another purple pheno because this is the 1st purple plant that i have grew that has ROCK HARD buds:shooty:

Most defently smoking some fire... how many days Are the forgotten cookies,
umm off the top of my head i think about 9 weeks or so. i will have to double check when i go to the grow

The Strawberry Nuggets have such beautifully vivid color, you (almost) forget the real treat is when you smoke them. Great job!
haha yeam man i really love watching them grow... autos are so damn fast!:cooldance:

Trip! Dude! That Strawberry Nuggets pheno you have is the best purple plant I've seen around here, just BEAUTIFUL :d5:.

And I love that you will try out FC on Autopots, really looking forward what that will bring :thumbsup:.
thanks brotha i just wish she would have gotten bigger but i messed her up some... i look forward to them in the AP system too :size::growing:

Back