Mephisto Genetics New Mephisto Artisanals and Limited Edition Strain test

Some of the best looking plants I've seen.
thanks:d5: but this is nowhere near my growing potential thankfully:shooty: heres some pics of some other mephistos i have done and documented
Grapey Walter
DSC_0242.JPG

Sour Alien Livers-a personal favorite of mine
the tent is 8 foot long
DSCN8358.JPG
DSCN8131.JPG
DSCN8209.JPG
FSCN8321.JPG
DSCN8358.JPG

both phenos cured bud pics
Sativa Pheno
SAL sativa.jpg

Indica Pheno
SAL indica.jpg

thanks:d5: but this is nowhere near my growing potential thankfully:shooty: heres some pics of some other mephistos i have done and documented
Grapey Walter
View attachment 894322
the tent is 8 foot longView attachment 894326 View attachment 894325 View attachment 894324 View attachment 894323 View attachment 894326
Sativa Pheno
View attachment 894327
Indica Pheno
View attachment 894328

Shit dude, didn't know you grew Grapey Walter, looks the bomb :bow:. I'm totally excited about the new limited edition drop, how was she? Growth, high, taste?

Shit dude, didn't know you grew Grapey Walter, looks the bomb :bow:. I'm totally excited about the new limited edition drop, how was she? Growth, high, taste?
yup, from what i remember it was easy to grow but i did have a dry out problem and the lights being too close i think compromised some of the terpines:shrug: very strong high tho!

Grapey Walter
View attachment 894322
the tent is 8 foot longView attachment 894326 View attachment 894325 View attachment 894324 View attachment 894323 View attachment 894326
Sativa Pheno
View attachment 894327
Indica Pheno
View attachment 894328
Fookin beautiful trip love the purple one fook me there all making my mouth water [emoji106]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

How long do you flush and what’s the secret for such frosty buds. Heheh it might be a secret but I might already know heheh. You should enter the second leg of Mephisto grow.

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...-leg-starts-1st-may.65210/page-2#post-1774940
on average in coco i flush about a week some go longer and some as short as 5 days... no secret to frosty buds that i know of... just the proper genetics and nutrients... as far as nutes go im a huge fan of Remo Nutrients:shooty:

Fookin beautiful trip love the purple one fook me there all making my mouth water [emoji106]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk
thanks wile, that was a good run. now that spring is here my plants are getting bigger:thumbsup:

I’ve also been liking the Remo line. I’ve noticed branchier plants.
Also your Sour Alien Livers is the reason I purchased a ten pack of those and the orange livers just cause it seemed like another good match.

Last edited:
I’ve also been liking the Remo line. I’ve noticed branchier plants.
Also your Sour Alien Livers is the reason I purchased a ten pack of those and the orange livers just cause it seemed like another good match.
yeah man Remo kicks serious ass and for a good price!:headbang:
and your not alone i just HAD to buy some Sour Orange Livers after growing the Sour Alien Livers:woohoo1:i havent had the chance to grow them yet though. here another one you should check out, the Strawberry Nuggets Mephisto just released:thumbsup:
strawberry is definitely in the terpines too! ihad/have 3 phenos and all smell like red berries. the purple pheno is a more over ripe strawberry that is just to die for! another Pheno has a BEAUTIFUL SOUR STRAWBERRY aroma that i cant wait to try either!:vibe:

DSC_1580.JPG
DSC_1581.JPG
DSC_1582.JPG
DSC_1584.JPG
DSC_1585.JPG
DSC_1586.JPG
DSC_1587.JPG
DSC_1589.JPG
DSC_1590.JPG
DSC_1591.JPG
DSC_1592.JPG
DSC_1593.JPG