Mephisto Genetics New Mephisto Artisanal Drop!

Hopefully until Friday, Monday at the latest.
I'll make everything visible again shortly. but keep it out of stock until the boys say they're good to go
Cheers man...I can wait lol.just out of interest,I know you guys are super busy,but are there any plans to add all the strains you have available to the mephisto strain guide?

Cheers man...I can wait lol.just out of interest,I know you guys are super busy,but are there any plans to add all the strains you have available to the mephisto strain guide?

The next strain guide would just contain what's available at the time I do it, would love it to be fully comprehensive, but really struggle with time at the moment

The next strain guide would just contain what's available at the time I do it, would love it to be fully comprehensive, but really struggle with time at the moment
Cool man...it would be great if you had them all on there,but as time is of the essence dude...we don’t want anything from stopping you producing these wonderful seeds :pass:

Yeh hotmail blacklisted us the day of the promo, we did re-email everyone from an alternative account.
I'll look into for you now though

ahh resent email from an alternative account,a good chance i deleted without even looking,so probably my fault sorry about that.
all sorted now thanks and cheers.
:pighug:

Ordered up and can't wait for all these girls to get here! They may just push to the front of the line and get dropped next, but then again there's so many I have left to grow and try out I am going to be at this for a while

They should be here in a out 16hrs if mail is on time. The anticipation of which freebie... will it be the Auto cush, or the other one? I can't remember what it was, I saw auto cush and got tunnel vision lol. I would love it I'm sure, just not auto cush. I don't care if it's small I can train it to get good enough yield. If I get 1+ oz, I'm good with that. Anybody know how well auto cush presses into rosin?

Shucks no Auto Cush, but damn Trident Special, Damn Pleased Still!!! @mephisto I can’t say enough how pleased with your customer service, If you ever need an US East Coast Employee on Intern. Hit me up. LOL Great job guy.

Got my beans... I have a lot of Mephisto gear in storage, so I only ordered 1 seed of 4 assed monkey and 1 seed of cosmic queen.
I received 2 seeds of each plus 3 freebie seeds. (Trident)
Thanks Mephisto for the freebies and stickers!
IMG_20171025_141338693.jpg

Back