Mephisto Genetics New Mephisto Artisanal Drop!

Yea that’s what I am hoping for, something that gets the day going, moving. I have a lot that will make u glued to the couch
Ya most of what I have is Mephisto around 30 strains and counting and most are indica. I want to be able to smoke all day, cause i will lol. But at night glue away!

Ya most of what I have is Mephisto around 30 strains and counting and most are indica. I want to be able to smoke all day, cause i will lol. But at night glue away!
I have fantasmo express and on the way is cosmic queen, and Creme De La Chem, so hopefully that checks the blocks i am looking for

Yeah just went to get ggg#4(4asses monkey not big fan of name but it was first episode of South Park I ever watched) an ended up getting them all! Hell I'm even putting cosmic queen in first available spot in tent an gonna keep the.monkeys caged for a bit lol. Love those guys, the strains they put together is like picking my brain an taliorin them just for me!

did i read somewhere hotmail/microsoft/live went a bit doolally ?
order 14165 got lost ? if its in the system thats cool im not giving you the hurry up,im in no rush back of the queeue dont bother me in the least.
keep er lit.
:pighug:

Yeh hotmail blacklisted us the day of the promo, we did re-email everyone from an alternative account.
I'll look into for you now though

@mephisto how long is the store shut for? I’m trying to decide what strains to grow next,but I can’t access the info of the strains on your website so I can compare which strains to grow lol.
I’m guessing the artisanal promo is on for a week? I’m sure I can wait a few more days to decide which of your lovely creations to grow lol :pass:

@mephisto how long is the store shut for? I’m trying to decide what strains to grow next,but I can’t access the info of the strains on your website so I can compare which strains to grow lol.
I’m guessing the artisanal promo is on for a week? I’m sure I can wait a few more days to decide which of your lovely creations to grow lol :pass:

Hopefully until Friday, Monday at the latest.
I'll make everything visible again shortly. but keep it out of stock until the boys say they're good to go

Back