Mephisto Genetics New Mephisto Artisanal Drop!

image.jpg

Mine came today too -- ordered Friday AM, received Wednesday AM. Wow. And,of course, paid for 12 seeds, but received 30. You kiddin' me? Love Mephisto dudes.
Arti Drop Oct 2017.JPG

Heineken , my fav beer. Good choice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hey Rican, NewCastle is my favorite. Looks like we should pay @Wawashell a little visit. We like his taste in beer and seeds.

Just received my artisanal order,only took 4 days to reach me.i ordered 2 cosmic queen,and 2 samsquansh,mephisto sent me 4 of each strain,and 5 trident special freebies....in mephisto we trust,cheers guys :pass:
73AB1C68-6E4B-4077-995C-08F30476493E.jpeg

What freebie is that

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk

Tyrone Special

Yes @Only1Sky whats that freebie I'm interested in the Tyrone genes.

Here's some of the descriptions about it:

"The Tyrone Special is a feminised cross of Sour Crack x our Auto Green crack in development, which is unreleased. There's double the crack and double the goodness in these girls. Currently being tested by Mephisto Genetics, she has the genetics to be very fast, very high quality, and deliver a great buzz for every occasion. Expect VERY frosty, fast plants, harvestable in less than 65 days from sprout."

"Tyrone Special, stemming from the name is a very special limited edition, One of the first F1 hybrids we created. It has helped us gain a lot of attention for the development and production of automatic strains of the highest order and could now be regarded as 'classic mephisto' The trichome coverage is unreal, the flower structure is unique and very beautiful. Trichomes are produced early, and in thick layers. She is a combination of Sour Crack and Auto Cush (Green crack automatic), Double the crack, double the fun. And she is so moreish, once you've grown her you'll have a hard time not wanting to pop another immediately. One of the frostiest varieties in our arsenal, and she often colours up, to be a picture perfect specimine. Easy to grow, open structure and good yields for the quality, if this is your first look at Mephisto Genetics, there's probably not a better starting point than giving miss tyrone a run."

Check out this great smoke report: https://www.autoflower.org/threads/tyrone-special-strain-smoke-report-medic-grower.38156/

Last edited:
Back