Mephisto Genetics New Mephisto Artisanal Drop!

Quick question for those who may know. Auto Cush. 60-65 days??? Smaller side of the spectrum???
@mephisto any info on auto Cush. I may pop all 5 if they r on the smaller side of the spectrum. And r they fast, hoping for 60-65 days. Starting today I’m gonna run my lights 24hrs. Don’t have to worry about temps getting too high anymore. And if it helps them get bigger faster and yield a little more good for me I’m only running 220 watts autocobs so it shouldn’t kill me in electric.

@mephisto any info on auto Cush. I may pop all 5 if they r on the smaller side of the spectrum. And r they fast, hoping for 60-65 days. Starting today I’m gonna run my lights 24hrs. Don’t have to worry about temps getting too high anymore. And if it helps them get bigger faster and yield a little more good for me I’m only running 220 watts autocobs so it shouldn’t kill me in electric.

938533dceb91709ebf8b839f6e538940.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks @RicanBlazer. Hope with the fact it grows like an indica answers my question should stay short stocky. Hopefully fast. Gonna soak 3 auto Cush I guess and 2 4 assed monkey. I want some faster strains for now.

Well I just returned home and my Artisanal Drop order has arrived! My freebies were Trident! The Artisinal stickers were a cool touch. New twist, all vials of seeds came in the same package, which I don't care for because the sticker identifying the strain is small and hard for me to read (I have very poor vision).

Thanks @RicanBlazer. Hope with the fact it grows like an indica answers my question should stay short stocky. Hopefully fast. Gonna soak 3 auto Cush I guess and 2 4 assed monkey. I want some faster strains for now.

People I have spoken to told me they stay small. I popped the two I got.

938533dceb91709ebf8b839f6e538940.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Great 411. I requested & got the AC as well! amped. thinking they would be cool to cross with the Farm Friends auto regs projects down the road.

Limited/unreleased factor of AC weighs strong. Sour Crack was my first MG acquisition / grow. devoted collector now. i just kick 'em under my bed. lol. ...retiring in 2038 on my coveted "pre '18 Hubbabubbasmelloscope" beans. [emoji848]

born to spread the faith. to sow the seeds of knowledge. to illuminate every square inch of ignorance and misinformation. to nurture The Leaves of the Tree. The Healing of the Nation. [emoji172][emoji885]️[emoji271]

Back