Mephisto Genetics New Mephisto Artisanal Drop!

Yup same here expected Wednesday/Thursday.
Ditto, for mine at like 5am this morn. Sweet was concerned when they got here, but looks like Wednesday. Now all that's left is to see if I got the Auto Cush I so wanted lol. I'm going to align all my Mephisto seeds into a pyramid, and channel it into Auto Cush freebies. If you listen quietly, you can hear it... auto cush... auto cush... hahahah!

Ditto, for mine at like 5am this morn. Sweet was concerned when they got here, but looks like Wednesday. Now all that's left is to see if I got the Auto Cush I so wanted lol. I'm going to align all my Mephisto seeds into a pyramid, and channel it into Auto Cush freebies. If you listen quietly, you can hear it... auto cush... auto cush... hahahah!
Passing :vibes:, I also am hoping for the infamous Auto Cush. I can hear it, lol

I put in for the Trident Special. Auto cush sounds nice, but it's lineage suggests it'll be a small plant, which isn't what I'm looking for. Trident special on the other hand looks like it has potential for some great size!

I put in for the Trident Special. Auto cush sounds nice, but it's lineage suggests it'll be a small plant, which isn't what I'm looking for. Trident special on the other hand looks like it has potential for some great size!
coolbunny1234, it's not the size of the boat, but the motion in the the ocean that counts lol. No, bro I hear you. I normally want bigger plants too, but I'm after different game! I need something for the day to get me up with some energy. Most green crack I have seen are more sativa, but some are more indica so hoping it's sativa. Still want it tho, I have some Grape Ape photo seeds that I would like to try to make auto. Mephisto use auto cush for a few of theirs, so if it's good for them... I have no idea how to breed yet, but that is 1 of my goals to learn. Never seen a grape ape auto, so If i can't buy I will create it. Well I'm gonna give it a shot some day. So I need a breeding auto for then. And any time I can get or have pollen I will use it on whatever I got going just to see what I get form it. If anything special comes from then I will report on it lol. Mostly just want to be able to reproduce my Mephisto strains I can't get any more. Like sour bubblin' crack, got 2 seeds left for reproduction when I learn.

I wanted to order some of the new Mephisto Artisanal drops as a birthday gift to myself but funds weren't available to me. But I can't wait to
see all of your grow journals with pics that got in on some.

Back