Mephisto Genetics New Mephisto Artisanal Drop!

I have always wanted to try Chemdawg. If I were looking for a strain with the most tradition Chem qualities to it, would Chem De Le Creme be the strain to try? Or Cosmic queen since she also has Chem genetics in her?

I would think chemdoggin or creme de la chem. I'm sure will tick the box I think they left the chem or dog out of cosmic queen cause she doesn't that doesn't come through much. It's more space dog, space queen pheno I'm guessing.

Spelling on space dawg could be as is here and I could be totally wrong about all of it.

@mephisto
Was reading some of your info in the Strain Guide (on your website) and noticed Sour Crack is the same genetics as Auto Cush (Cecil C Green Crack cut x breeding auto L2) x 24 Carat. Is Auto Cush a different pheno type?
Auto Cush is Cecil's green crack x LR2. Sour crack is auto Cush x 24 carat. 24 carat is sour boggle or something like that hence the sour in sour crack.

Auto Cush is Cecil's green crack x LR2. Sour crack is auto Cush x 24 carat. 24 carat is sour boggle or something like that hence the sour in sour crack.
After I read your comment, yep totally wrong plant

Tracking number received! Less than 48 hours since the promo went live and I already have my tracking number from Jez. Has to be some kind of record during a promotion. They're obviously working around the clock. Here's the email I just received:

"Dear Mephisto Customer,

Due to high demand and limited quantities of packaging materials, Artisanal promo orders will be packed as individually labeled vials into a single packet even if multiple strains are ordered.

The USPS tracking number for your Mephisto Order is: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

It may take up to 24 hours for tracking number to be valid, and possibly longer on weekends and holidays. Typical ship times are 2-5 days. For any questions about tracking and packing of your order, just reply at jez@mephistogenetics.com Please include order number if possible. For most other questions please contact sales@mephistogentics.com

Freebies will be in a separately labeled vial inside one of the packets ordered.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINESS!

Cheers,

Jez

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back