Mephisto Genetics New Mephisto Artisanal Drop!

Picked up all 4, Paypal’s Server is down so I can’t submit my payment, just over here jonesin’ to pay.
I’ll have 57 different Mephisto strains plus whichever freebies I get once I have my order in hand.

They do so much with each individual order as far as freebies so I would think that’s why they don’t do a bunch of seed giveaways n stuff. They do stuff on other social media like auctions n such. Just my two cents lol
Yeah i was goinh to say the same thing, the first time i ordered 3 sour stompers they gave me 5, and 3 walter whites. I ordered 20 illuminautos, 4 strains, and i got like 40 seeds, you just make an order and youll get free giveaways of world class strains

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

The mephisto team is working fast. Placed order this am. Just about instantly received all the emails that go along with it. I had to go to town to activate new card then I placed payment. Another quick response orders being passed over to Jez and thanks for payment. Keep up the good work. I'm sure they'll get swamped and things will get a little slower but good job.

Well, as soon as I placed my order, got the customary two emails confirming and about four hours later got my payment email, paid by Bitcoin and in just a couple minutes got confirmation it was received! This has been pretty much the way all my orders have gone with Mephisto Genetics except the payment usually arrives a little sooner - I attribute the longer time today because of the amped up demand! Another outstanding display of Customer Service from @mephisto - muchos gracias Amigos
:bighug:

We had a few issues with emails,

Last night I sent a newsletter out as a promo reminder and Microsoft thought we were spamming, so they blocked/blacklisted our emails to hotmail, live, Verizon etc

Bit of a hiccup but I'm told they're going through now!

Cheers and much love everyone!

I ordered I think 1 cosmic queen and 3 cdlc, idk... I got enough for 5 freebies which I hope is auto cush, cause that's what I wanted lol. I wish they sold that normally. Want a green crack auto in my lineup, who's else's but Mephistos.

Back