every mephisto girl ive done ive always had to go easy on the nitrogen first one I did stunted her with to much canna A+B and it was only 1.5 ml per ltr dropped it to 1.25 ml and she was fine :shrug:
I'm wary of too much N for any strain mate after overdoing it in the past.
I only added about 15% super coco and I've grew in 70% before without issue.She's only had RO water and root juice up to now.
I just feel there's more to it than overfeeding.

I pulled her up today and not a single root had grew outside the coco plug,it's in the bin.
I will start another In a couple of weeks for continuity.
Ah shit red hate it when that happens another reason to go dwc you get to see the roots growing as you know my last two the heisenburghs the root system was shit probably one of the reason the old bud rot took hold

Amused ourselves to death

Ah shit red hate it when that happens another reason to go dwc you get to see the roots growing as you know my last two the heisenburghs the root system was shit provably one of the reason the old bud rot took hold

Amused ourselves to death

I'm thinking of going all DWC Wile.You have a lot more control of things with less graft.

Day 14 for SODK.
Her roots grew into the feed yesterday,well the tap root did,so she should fly now.
20160929_171432.jpg
20160929_171502.jpg

She helped me get over the loss of my HBSS.
Thanks for taking a squint.

Day 21 SODK.
She's coming along nicely now,5 inches tall only though and I've got the lights as high as possible.
She's not a heavy feeder only about 350ppm and shes happy.So I'm happy.

20161006_181611.jpg
20161006_181627.jpg

That's it for this week folks,thanks for your time.

SODK 28days.
She's more than doubled her size since last week,she's 11 inches now.I'm loving the growth in these buckets.She's still on 350ppm and looking well.I've not given her cal/mag yet but am expecting her to need more soon.
I don't think I've had a plant this big at 28 days old before.I'm very pleased with her so far.

20161013_173450.jpg

20161013_173509.jpg

20161013_173439.jpg

That concludes this week's update,thanks for looking in dudes.

Back