80 days.
I've got a couple of pics in normal light and there won't be anymore,it's hard work carrying her about for me.Still getting my breath back.
I hope these are OK @Bailey
View attachment 629807 View attachment 629808
Buds are still a bit spongey and doesn't look like they will tighten up but I shouldn't grumble
for my first bubble bucket grow.
Thanks for dropping in folks.
Second pic is great red

Chopped the Ogre yesterday there was 680g of wet bud and stems so probably around 5.5 Oz. when dry.
20160917_100903.jpg

Might even be 6 Oz at a push,whatever it is i am pleased with the result for my first bubble bucket grow.
My second bb grow will be a SODK, kindly donated seed from @sanguine.She's on day 2.
20160917_100654.jpg

I cut the bottom half off my 3 litre airport to let roots do their own thing.The res level is just above the clay pebbles.
20160917_100741.jpg

I also have a 6 day old HBBSS who is in coco/perlite 10 litre airport with abouthe 1.5 litres of my super coco to see her through the first coUple of weeks.She will be fed Biobizz after this.
20160917_100813.jpg

She will be fed little and often.
20160917_101036.jpg

Seems empty in there now,it won't be in a few weeks if all goes to plan.

Nice haul Red - a bit of this :slap: is in order. Guess that means that you'll be an oil making mo fo soon eh. Two plants? Thought you had a self imposed 1 plant limit in your tent.

Chopped the Ogre yesterday there was 680g of wet bud and stems so probably around 5.5 Oz. when dry.
View attachment 632513
Might even be 6 Oz at a push,whatever it is i am pleased with the result for my first bubble bucket grow.
My second bb grow will be a SODK, kindly donated seed from @sanguine.She's on day 2.
View attachment 632517
I cut the bottom half off my 3 litre airport to let roots do their own thing.The res level is just above the clay pebbles.
View attachment 632518
I also have a 6 day old HBBSS who is in coco/perlite 10 litre airport with abouthe 1.5 litres of my super coco to see her through the first coUple of weeks.She will be fed Biobizz after this.
View attachment 632519
She will be fed little and often.View attachment 632520
Seems empty in there now,it won't be in a few weeks if all goes to plan.
harvest day slap and a couple of nice strains you got going :thumbsup:

Back