New grower taking on rocbudinc!!

Not sure if I missed it or not, 3 gal pots...plastic, fabric?... fabric, lot less chance of overwatering..plastic, be careful.
And would be interested in seeing how the filter on outside of tent would filter tent....

You will over water on your first grow. You will underwater on your first grow. Lmao. Bit of an art all to itself that one, but your find your way, your plant will let you know aswell.
Lol alright. Learn as you go kinda thing. I'll get it down

Not sure if I missed it or not, 3 gal pots...plastic, fabric?... fabric, lot less chance of overwatering..plastic, be careful.
And would be interested in seeing how the filter on outside of tent would filter tent....

The way i set it up when i've had very small cabs, is to have the fan blowing through the carbon filter rather than sucking through the carbon filter. (turn your outake fan upside down, and duct the other end into the tent to suck out the fumes and exchange the air)

@MadWolf
Your tent seems the same size as mine ... so you could also stick the Filter on the floor in a corner .. attache the fan on top to suck through the filter, and get some ducting to exhaust it out of the tent.

The way i set it up when i've had very small cabs, is to have the fan blowing through the carbon filter rather than sucking through the carbon filter. (turn your outake fan upside down, and duct the other end into the tent to suck out the fumes and exchange the air)

Your tent seems the same size as mine ... so you could also stick the Filter on the floor in a corner .. attache the fan on top to suck through the filter, and get some ducting to exhaust it out of the tent.
Aaahhh. Ok, suck from tent through fan pushing through carbon filter..got it.
Kinda defeats the purpose of the sock to be over the carbon filter to keep larger particles from clogging it, but as long as smell is gone.

I believe filter on outside , fan on inside or the outside with appropriate ducting, basic
Kinda defeats the purpose of the sock to be over the carbon filter to keep larger particles from clogging it, but as long as smell is gone.
yes sock needs to be removed if venting this way.

Ahhhh, I've never actually used the sock! .. Seemed like it puts wear on the fan due to resistance ... never had a smell worry and the Rhino Pro carbon filter has lasted for years! (although i should start to think about picking up a spare!!) ^_^

Ahhhh, I've never actually used the sock! .. Seemed like it puts wear on the fan due to resistance ... never had a smell worry and the Rhino Pro carbon filter has lasted for years! (although i should start to think about picking up a spare!!) ^_^
I was always using socks before I got married lmao

Well I'd like to start by learning how to properly water. That is one of my biggest fears. Over watering or not watering enough. And autos are picky with water, correct?
Autos are "picky" with watering just like photos. but with photos, you can veg longer to overcome the problem. Autos have a set life. Any thing that slows the grow will affect the grow production.
I'm trying RainScience bags with this grow. So far I like them. I think they will work out very well once I can fully water them.

One item that I think is a must for new growers is yucca extract. It's a natural surfactant. It helps your media not have dry pockets from improper even watering. A VERY LITTLE goes a long way. You just add enough to your water to get suds when you whip the water stirring it in. You can use it every watering. A VERY LITTLE goes a long way.

Back