New Grower New grower doing 2 DP Auto mazar

No nothing to check the ppm but I do check the Ph. I've lowered the feed and am letting them use it up instead of just chucking it in. Reasonably pleased with no2 and hopefully no1 will recover. To be honest I learn best by trial and error.
Another thing that wasn't helping was no air circulation in the room other than a little desk fan. Cut through the wall yesterday and installed my fan and filter so the air is getting replaced every hour now, they were looking a bit livelier when I got in from work tonight.

What fun this is!!! No1 was recovering well and then boom No2 took a turn for the worst. After getting help in the infirmary section it seems the soil ph was very low at around 4.6. This is most likely due to me lowering the feed ph to 5.7 over the last few weeks as before I got that pesky meter the feed was about 6.3 and they were doing ok.
So gave them a flush and the feed is going back in at 6.3, the damaged leaves continue to die off but I'm not getting any more and they haven't stopped progressing.
Day 59 pics, believe me they look great compared to 3/4 days ago!!!
Side by side and No1
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

They are still looking awesome @john0108 ,it's hard to kill a DP plant,your plants are only about a week behind mine,looks like we are gonna be partying around the same time!!!! Pot Cheers :cheers: ..peace bro !!

What fun this is!!! No1 was recovering well and then boom No2 took a turn for the worst. After getting help in the infirmary section it seems the soil ph was very low at around 4.6. This is most likely due to me lowering the feed ph to 5.7 over the last few weeks as before I got that pesky meter the feed was about 6.3 and they were doing ok.
So gave them a flush and the feed is going back in at 6.3, the damaged leaves continue to die off but I'm not getting any more and they haven't stopped progressing.
Day 59 pics, believe me they look great compared to 3/4 days ago!!!
Side by side and No1
View attachment 531690 View attachment 531691 View attachment 531692
That's gonna be one big cola that one nice growing man [emoji106]

Thanks fellas, I'm enjoying the experience even though it gets a bit frustrating at times. I guess the issues only help to increase the knowledge base for the next one.
Got these the other day so it looks like I won't be giving up any time soon lol
image.jpeg

Back