Mephisto Genetics New artisanal run! Northern cheese haze, sour livers and auto livers F3

Hey up!

I just snapped a couple of pics of an un-pollinated Northern cheese haze - We'll save her for a thorough evaluation :D

Day 63 I believe:

nch unpoll2s.jpg

nch unpoll1s.jpg

Cheers!

Hola a todos!

The sour livers and NCH seeds are due for harvesting on Monday, i'll get some photos before they finish.

I've been so impressed with the sour livers that a few weeks ago I started another tents worth, so we'd have enough to run in the main room for flowers and so i'd have plenty to play with...

Day 1 was the 9th of this month,
Sex was at day 15 from sprout - 23rd of this month

Just prior to transplant
IMG_5741.JPG

One day later - just a few hours ago, and I've done some leaf tuckery D16

IMG_5760.JPG

12 in there in 12 liter pots , starter pot was 1.5 liters biobizz lightmix,

Finishing pot is biobizz all-mix with a sprinkle of black pearl under the roots during transplant.

600w hps on 24/0

Sorry for the picture quality just noticed afterwards that my phone lense was hashed up ;)

Cheers Mitch

Hey all!

Yesterday the Sour Livers and NCH seeded plants were harvested, seeds were ripe 5 weeks after pollination which brought us to day 77 for those.

Here's the Sour Livers. Love these. Smello-vision tinterweb should be invented for this one.

d77 sour livers harv1s.jpg

d77 sour livers harv2s.jpg

And the Northern cheese haze, can't wait to trial the fem version of these. A high proportion of these went a little foxtaily, nice and compact colas and clusters.
d77 nch harv1s.jpg

d77 nch harv2s.jpg

Sorry also for the absence of the auto livers photos. We mostly missed the window for pollination with these, as it fell whilst we were in Prague for an expo.
However I did pollinate the best two, so we'll see hopefully it'll make some nice seeds to go out as testers.
These will be run again (third times the charm :D ) along with the yeti og, creme de la chem projects etc, we'll begin those in the next few weeks.

Cheers!

@mephisto it really is amazing to see a breeder that when it comes to quality and potency is SO FAR ahead of the pack it's unreal... keep doing what you do man.

I'm still hung up on the grapes. You top those and it's gonna be epic.

Back