Indoor New 10x16 Flower Room from scratch

I think we all do. It’s not as easy to fine tune all the variables as you might think. This room cost me north of 5k. I’m growing a crop of autos to get everything working properly then fill that joker with as many Bruce Banner X White Widows I can.

I am green with envy bro...Really! Lol

I definitely agree that buying the stuff is one thing and using it is a whole other thing! I feel the start up cost is justifiable even at 10k. Its the recurring costs and possible maintenance by a professional that is stopping me dead at the tracks!

I better get my growing dialed in first before venturing that deep. Still a newbie here looking at all the masters at work! Thanks for sharing and inspiring!

12D843AD-E205-43EB-9F39-6EB2FF90E320.jpeg
8C4EF69F-14D2-40CE-887C-774DD8390865.jpeg
61F69CA0-905C-4630-8D15-C6CEDCB8A48D.jpeg
0BACC949-1E81-40F9-AFFD-B7DE87B7AF46.jpeg
Starting to throw some stigma out there

I am green with envy bro...Really! Lol

I definitely agree that buying the stuff is one thing and using it is a whole other thing! I feel the start up cost is justifiable even at 10k. Its the recurring costs and possible maintenance by a professional that is stopping me dead at the tracks!

I better get my growing dialed in first before venturing that deep. Still a newbie here looking at all the masters at work! Thanks for sharing and inspiring!

Man I’m glad you said that. Your very welcome. Started off on AFN several years ago with a 2x2 and some funky ass looking plants . I learned a lot here just trying to maybe help others that want to take the next leap. It’s very important to not waste money on stuff you don’t need. Less is more.

There shouldn’t be any maintenance. What kind were you referring to?

Man I’m glad you said that. Your very welcome. Started off on AFN several years ago with a 2x2 and some funky ass looking plants . I learned a lot here just trying to maybe help others that want to take the next leap. It’s very important to not waste money on stuff you don’t need. Less is more.

There shouldn’t be any maintenance. What kind were you referring to?

The AC most likely needs change of refrigerant every 6-12 months or so especially if switched on 24/7. Where Im at, 24/7 is a must. I have no idea how to do that. Not to mention the yearly servicing, cleaning and maintenance of the AC. I have hired help to perform these all my life. Pretty much how everyone else gets it done here so idk.

The AC most likely needs change of refrigerant every 6-12 months or so especially if switched on 24/7. Where Im at, 24/7 is a must. I have no idea how to do that. Not to mention the yearly servicing, cleaning and maintenance of the AC. I have hired help to perform these all my life. Pretty much how everyone else gets it done here so idk.

I’m really not sure about that. I didn’t know these DIY minis needed any maintenance.

I’m really not sure about that. I didn’t know these DIY minis needed any maintenance.

My very limited understanding of ACs is this. Generally, the ones that are energy inefficient such as portable or older window units, are easy to install and supposedly easier to maintain. Worse case, bring the entire unit to a service shop. However, as mentioned, these units raise the leccy bill too much.

The split units especially with inverter tech will be the most efficient choice. However, these usually requires a professional or at least knowledgeable person to perform the deed. At least where Im from. There are mainly two things I hire help for. First is adding refrigerant. The latest refrigerant type makes it more efficient and environment friendly. Then, about once a year or so, they gotta come clean both the inside and outside unit. They have their special tools and solutions.

I also fully aware that its different everywhere. Just thought id share

My very limited understanding of ACs is this. Generally, the ones that are energy inefficient such as portable or older window units, are easy to install and supposedly easier to maintain. Worse case, bring the entire unit to a service shop. However, as mentioned, these units raise the leccy bill too much.

The split units especially with inverter tech will be the most efficient choice. However, these usually requires a professional or at least knowledgeable person to perform the deed. At least where Im from. There are mainly two things I hire help for. First is adding refrigerant. The latest refrigerant type makes it more efficient and environment friendly. Then, about once a year or so, they gotta come clean both the inside and outside unit. They have their special tools and solutions.

I also fully aware that its different everywhere. Just thought id share

Thanks yo
I’ll have to keep an eye out for anything fishy! I could see where a professional would come in handy.

Back