Indoor New 10x16 Flower Room from scratch

Is that AC? Looks like 1, if so was wondering how that vents. Going to be doing a room as soon as I go legal. I have a ac unit that sit in the room but this is better use of space for it.

These mini splits are on another level. Mine is also a dehumidifier. Absolute must have for sealed rooms

Wow.....i would live in there! Its my secret fantasy to have a sealed room where everything can theoretically be fully controlled. But just can't get over the cost. Not really setup wise by recurring bills. AC maintenance would be a nightmare if grow is not legal. So would continually buying loads of CO2 tanks. One fine day, I'm gonna try it too. Baby steps though. Gotta learn how to grow proper first! Lol

Awesome room growbro!

Wow.....i would live in there! Its my secret fantasy to have a sealed room where everything can theoretically be fully controlled. But just can't get over the cost. Not really setup wise by recurring bills. AC maintenance would be a nightmare if grow is not legal. So would continually buying loads of CO2 tanks. One fine day, I'm gonna try it too. Baby steps though. Gotta learn how to grow proper first! Lol

Awesome room growbro!

I think we all do. It’s not as easy to fine tune all the variables as you might think. This room cost me north of 5k. I’m growing a crop of autos to get everything working properly then fill that joker with as many Bruce Banner X White Widows I can.

Back