Indoor New 10x16 Flower Room from scratch

For anyone who cares I have been in trim jail for quite a bit but harvested 5.2lbs of Buds from 2 630w HLG lights.

:jawdrop: wow, me lost track o' thingz here cuz of the sillee new "alert" system, lol, but wow, jus wow! :headbang: ppp

For anyone who cares I have been in trim jail for quite a bit but harvested 5.2lbs of Buds from 2 630w HLG lights.

Absolutely amazing result.. huuuuuuge haul. Congrats :d5: :slap::slap:

5.2llbs :yoinks: hows the blisters ?
:pighug:

In the beginning I built this room my goal was 1.5 per light at 630w each. well I got more than that. All dry weight without larf.
I know I couldn't believe it either. The three large plants yield around 13-15 oz a piece.

Im retired so I have a lot of time to rotate and spread for better light penetration and all that, perfect water and temp, perfect environmental factors properly calibrated meters to maintain whatever you intended. All the stuff you hear all the pros talk about and in the books and videos. Then you are only limited by your genetics.

My next run will be photo run GSCxbigbud with 4 630's HLG in 9x9. Then I'm going to open a YouTube channel and go for 3! wish me luck!!!

Thanks for watching and the support! Learned it all on AFN.

In the beginning I built this room my goal was 1.5 per light at 630w each. well I got more than that. All dry weight without larf.
I know I couldn't believe it either. The three large plants yield around 13-15 oz a piece.

Im retired so I have a lot of time to rotate and spread for better light penetration and all that, perfect water and temp, perfect environmental factors properly calibrated meters to maintain whatever you intended. All the stuff you hear all the pros talk about and in the books and videos. Then you are only limited by your genetics.

My next run will be photo run GSCxbigbud with 4 630's HLG in 9x9. Then I'm going to open a YouTube channel and go for 3! wish me luck!!!

Thanks for watching and the support! Learned it all on AFN.

Hey Smooth!

Did you ever get your Youtube channel rolling? Would love to watch you kill it with your grows... Really enjoyed your thread here and ope you keep posting.

Cheers!

Back