Grow Mediums Need4Weed's 1st Auto-Pots Grow with 2X CDLC, Sour Crack & Psychofruit

@Need4Weed I hope they have a speedy recovery :bighug:

Hoping for a speedy recovery for ya. Don't do what I did and use tap water in the humidifier. Having to clean the mineral build up was a pain in the a**. Nearly killed my exhaust fan as it was struggling to pull air through the carbon filter with all the build up. Luckily it was only about 10 days before I noticed; could of been way worse. :peace:

Damn, I hadn't thought of that! I've lazily been using de-chlorinated tap water. What size humidifier/grow was this on?

Damn, I hadn't thought of that! I've lazily been using de-chlorinated tap water. What size humidifier/grow was this on?
Just a standard 1.2gal humidifier in a 5x5.

Hoping that your gals recover well too Need4Weed, sounds like the humidifier is doing the trick so that will help as well for them.

OMG! I didn't even notice and that's not like me! :crying: :pass:
I would expect such from @woody , but not you too! :crying::pass:

Oh yeah, I can be very bad but I try and restrain myself from going too far out there online. Man it was hard tho I'm glad Woody just let it fly :rofl:

Fingers crossed dude! Hopefully they recover you got any kelp products thats meant to help with stress
@RivetGrrl dont hold back on us
:vibe:

Well if you insist.... :rofl:

BTW I have used Vit. B1 in the past for stress, I don't know if it helped but I ran out and didn't get back to the one store that had it yet (It's in a city hour away from here and covid blah blah blah)... But I hoped it helped with transplant shock etc.

Hoping for a speedy recovery for ya. Don't do what I did and use tap water in the humidifier. Having to clean the mineral build up was a pain in the a**. Nearly killed my exhaust fan as it was struggling to pull air through the carbon filter with all the build up. Luckily it was only about 10 days before I noticed; could of been way worse. :peace:
Ok! Let me get this straitght. Are you saying that using tap water puts fine mineral dust in the air that can clogged my exhaust filter??? :yoinks: I had to use distilled water in the Honeywell that couldn't do the job with the new lights and that was about a dollar a day and quite a hassle lugging in jugs of water. Any ideals on filtering the tap water, like with a faucet filter? I've never really considered reverse osmosis and I would rather avoid it. :pass:
Thanks for the support @Cannabless :pighug: I'm use to temporary setbacks and I'm hopeful they will come back stronger than ever! :pass:
Fingers crossed dude! Hopefully they recover you got any kelp products thats meant to help with stress
I've got a little left in a jug that's over 5 yrs old, (thinking of just throwing it away). I do have a brand new bottle of Superthrive and I added the recommended dosage to their feed. :pass:

@RivetGrrl dont hold back on us
No prudes here, but watch out for @woody I hear back in school he would glue mirrors on his shoes to look up girls dresses! :dancer: :crying::pass:

Ok! Let me get this straitght. Are you saying that using tap water puts fine mineral dust in the air that can clogged my exhaust filter??? :yoinks: I had to use distilled water in the Honeywell that couldn't do the job with the new lights and that was about a dollar a day and quite a hassle lugging in jugs of water. Any ideals on filtering the tap water, like with a faucet filter? I've never really considered reverse osmosis and I would rather avoid it. :pass:
If you have an EC/PPM meter, the closer to 0ppm you can get will alleviate any mineral buildup. I've been putting off getting an RO system, so I've just been using distilled water for now. I do plan on eventually getting an RO system, but maybe I'll wait until the next winter season. We'll see how far I go until I pull the trigger. lol :peace:

Subbed up dude, i tend not to worry about rh (mines 35%) but then again i am lazy and temps at 105 that sounds like my loft in the summer you'll be alright just remember when your leaves reach the side of your pots get that res and airdomes going and watch them go :smoking:

If you have an EC/PPM meter, the closer to 0ppm you can get will alleviate any mineral buildup. I've been putting off getting an RO system, so I've just been using distilled water for now. I do plan on eventually getting an RO system, but maybe I'll wait until the next winter season. We'll see how far I go until I pull the trigger. lol :peace:
The PPMs out of my tap is 110. I purchased a faucet water filter, so I hope to get it down to 50 ppms. :pass:
Subbed up dude, i tend not to worry about rh (mines 35%) but then again i am lazy and temps at 105 that sounds like my loft in the summer you'll be alright just remember when your leaves reach the side of your pots get that res and airdomes going and watch them go :smoking:
Glad to have you along for the ride @Wile e Peyote :d5::pass:

Update day 11
The girls are still recovering from the heat stress, but at least their in a more comfortable environment now. Temps are running between 78 - 82 F and humidity is ranging from 60 to 70%. The new humidifier is really too big as it takes up a lot of space. I've reworked my exhaust so that the used air from the grow room is now pushed back in the adjoining bedroom instead of outside. Once the girls get out of seedling stage, I'm going to move the humidifier to just outside the grow room door and I believe that it can do the job from there. Feeding is around 450 PPMs, with a 110 ppm tap water. I using a gram of original formula MegaCrop, 5 ml of Cal/Mag+, 2 ml of SM-90 per gallon. Starting PH is right at 5.9 and runoff ph is 6.2. Here's some pics, (sorry for the 1st pic being blurry). :pass:

CDLC#1
20210116_004436.jpg

Sour Crack
20210116_004444.jpg

Psychofruit
20210116_005106.jpg

CDLC#2
20210116_005115.jpg

20210116_005246.jpg

20210116_005307.jpg

Back