Grow Mediums Need4Weed's 1st Auto-Pots Grow with 2X CDLC, Sour Crack & Psychofruit

Ahh man, Hans grow diaries are what inspired me to give Autopots with coco a go! Hope he's good and living his best life (and comes back here to help us with his wisdom)!

Drip clean and a syringe are in my cart to buy before turning autopots on. I'm doing first grow without air domes, pleased I've got the new grey variety :smoking:

Update day 6 (CDLC#1 & Sour Crack)
CDLC#1 is chugging along, but not much to see yet! The Sour Crack has a brownish cotyledon leave, but not too worried about that, (unless it spreads). Here's a couple pics!

CDLC#1 (below)
Pic120210111_064836.jpg

Sour Crack (below)
P220210111_065628.jpg

The good news is we have 2 new babies. Day 1 for CDLC#2 & Psychofruit. I was starting to worry, but glad they both sprouted. :pass:

CDLC#2 (below)
P320210111_070843.jpg

Psychofruit (below)
P420210111_071030.jpg

By now, I would have removed the tape from the dome lids, (icee drink covers), but humidity is running super low this grow. Normally, my little Honeywell humidifier was enough to bring humidity levels at least in the 60s for new seedlings. However, this isn't the case and I suspect it's from running the 3X MarsHydro TS-1000. They are so hot, I'm pretty sure that's what causing the issue, (beside normal winter low humidity). It was running at 16% before I added the 1 gallon Honeywell humidifier, but that only brought it up to 24%. So last night, (after looking at on-line recommendations and reviews), I ordered this from Amazon. I just got through checking and it's only 250 miles away. Maybe it will get here on Thursday as promised.

AIRCARE MA1201 Whole-House Console-Style Evaporative Humidifier, White

Hopefully, it will remedy the issue and I can get rid of the domes! :pass:

Nice! :smoking: Yours look so much further ahead of mine and Mine are a day older than yours. Makes me think I did something wrong, other than starting in a 5gal:nono:. A humidifier has been awesome for me. Hopefully the bigger one helps, I say new lights are a great reason to invest in a new humidifier!

Yours look so much further ahead of mine and Mine are a day older than yours.
I've seen yours and I wish mine looked as healthy as yours! I think mine looks bigger because I cropped the pic and zoomed them in! :crying: :pass:

Short update
Bad news! I fuked up and almost burnt the girls up. My extraction fan cord worked it's way out of the hole enough to cut off the power and temps rose to 105 F. yesterday. I checked the girls right after lights out and the temp was 95. I had to wait an hour for the lights to come back on to see if they were still alive. They made it though, but not without stressing them out. CDLC#1 got the worse of it, because she's about 12 inches higher than her sisters and closer to the heat. The good news is that the new humidifier arrived. I tried setting it up outside the grow room door, but humidity only rose to 30%. So I placed it inside and now the girls at least have a chance to be happy. Hopefully, they won't be stunted very long! :pass:

Hoping for a speedy recovery for ya. Don't do what I did and use tap water in the humidifier. Having to clean the mineral build up was a pain in the a**. Nearly killed my exhaust fan as it was struggling to pull air through the carbon filter with all the build up. Luckily it was only about 10 days before I noticed; could of been way worse. :peace:

Back