RocBud My roc breeding project

derek420colorado

Last year in your LAG thread, You said ya injected once. I thought it produced pollen, pretty flowers though!
What was the plant's initial reaction? Did you notice any sort of stress response in the following days?
What are you thinking about changing in your STS injection procedure? Another injection or more, once the plant recovered, if it shows stress?
Do ya remember where you saw injecting STS or did you stoner it one day?

I'm doing another grow with a seed run at 9 days into the grow. All the seeds from that first attempt, germinated and are growing fine. I sprayed as instructed, but the response from Stomper was tiny, but viable male flowers, just not good enough for collecting, but good enough for S1.
Now, that just might have been strain related, but I need a response that will give me pollen to store or use.

I'll be following along and doing it along with ya. I'll share my STS results here if ya want.

derek420colorado

Last year in your LAG thread, You said ya injected once. I thought it produced pollen, pretty flowers though!
What was the plant's initial reaction? Did you notice any sort of stress response in the following days?
What are you thinking about changing in your STS injection procedure? Another injection or more, once the plant recovered, if it shows stress?

I'm doing another grow with a seed run at 9 days into the grow. All the seeds from that first attempt, germinated and are growing fine. I sprayed as instructed, but the response from Stomper was tiny, but viable male flowers, just not good enough for collecting, but good enough for S1.
Now, that just might have been strain related, but I need a response that will give me pollen to store or use.

I'll be following along and doing it along with ya. I'll share my STS results here if ya want.
Curious for his answers as well :thumbsup:

derek420colorado

Ok so the plant showed ZERO stress of any kind. I noticed no I’ll effects.

I plant on injecting them twice and maybe spray them once. Not really sure. Just kinda gonna wing it and document. May switch it up on a couple to see what method and process is best

I am also switching my STS to the twenty20 kit. It has a higher ppm concentration of silver

Also I saw this on a random ass super long blog post or thread. I will have to try and find it for you.

Just renewing my "dibs" call for some Bear's Breath gear!
:woohoo1:
You are first on the list my friend. You have the naming credits lol. As soon as the f2’s are done I am gonna send out a bunch of testers you will be at the top of the list

You are first on the list my friend. You have the naming credits lol. As soon as the f2’s are done I am gonna send out a bunch of testers you will be at the top of the list
Sounds good my man. I'll jump her into my DWC que and see how big we can get her!

Ok so the plant showed ZERO stress of any kind. I noticed no I’ll effects.

I plant on injecting them twice and maybe spray them once. Not really sure. Just kinda gonna wing it and document. May switch it up on a couple to see what method and process is best

I am also switching my STS to the twenty20 kit. It has a higher ppm concentration of silver

Also I saw this on a random ass super long blog post or thread. I will have to try and find it for you.

Thanks Dman!:thumbsup::headbang:

Good to hear about no stress! I have 7 stompers to play with on this run. I'll play with two. I'll transplant at day 13 or 14 and probably 3 or 4 days later, start the STS. She shows sex very early and I think the timing is very key to a good response. The first run was a few days after showing sex. Even though I got S1 seed results, that's not what either of us is after.
Like you, I'm gonna play it by ear with it. I do think an early start is key. IF the girls are not big enough, stem big enough to take the injection, I'll spray until they are. I don't think that's gonna a problem with the way they are currently growing. I just gotta make the transplant transition without a stall.

Back