RocBud My roc breeding project

PXL_20220107_025542624.jpg
blueberry slushy about a month in a jar

View attachment 1405054blueberry slushy about a month in a jar
That’s wild. How many days do you dry for on average. One thing I have def seen is it’s gotta be 10 days or 14 if you can get it

For some crazy reason I swear auto Terps are more volatile than photo Terps and nailing the dry is key

Like we said it could be a tolerance thing

My roc gear sells for top dollar most I get for anything I’ve run in a long time.

I’m def gonna be working on breeding this year thats for sure

Have you grown any other auto gear? And does it have a stronger or better effect?

Didn't start an account on here until I switched to megacrop and started having all kinds of problems. But been around a minute
Right on. Not bashing on ya at all just wondering if other autos were the same type effect. Like is it an auto vs photo thing?

That’s wild. How many days do you dry for on average. One thing I have def seen is it’s gotta be 10 days or 14 if you can get it

For some crazy reason I swear auto Terps are more volatile than photo Terps and nailing the dry is key

Like we said it could be a tolerance thing

My roc gear sells for top dollar most I get for anything I’ve run in a long time.

I’m def gonna be working on breeding this year thats for sure

Have you grown any other auto gear? And does it have a stronger or better effect?
I know your shit seems great, so I'm looking to learn. I go about a weekish in brown bags, it depends on season here, so summer is humid and winter is dry, so it's dependent on all that. Then into jars with cheap meters until it levels out around 60, then grove bags with a boveda until I need to open it. I've only ever grown autos. I'll be 4 years in this summer. The runtz and slushie we're grown along with a toofless alien and a samsquatchxfs and there's a big difference in terps when opening the jars as usual
PXL_20220107_033957455.jpg
PXL_20220107_033957455.jpg

I know your shit seems great, so I'm looking to learn. I go about a weekish in brown bags, it depends on season here, so summer is humid and winter is dry, so it's dependent on all that. Then into jars with cheap meters until it levels out around 60, then grove bags with a boveda until I need to open it. I've only ever grown autos. I'll be 4 years in this summer. The runtz and slushie we're grown along with a toofless alien and a samsquatchxfs and there's a big difference in terps when opening the jars as usualView attachment 1405059View attachment 1405060
That's toofless alien in a jar for a month...

I know your shit seems great, so I'm looking to learn. I go about a weekish in brown bags, it depends on season here, so summer is humid and winter is dry, so it's dependent on all that. Then into jars with cheap meters until it levels out around 60, then grove bags with a boveda until I need to open it. I've only ever grown autos. I'll be 4 years in this summer. The runtz and slushie we're grown along with a toofless alien and a samsquatchxfs and there's a big difference in terps when opening the jars as usualView attachment 1405059View attachment 1405060
That's toofless alien in a jar for a month...

@Jerseyphresh1 i haven’t run his auto gear in Quite a while as I’ve been running photos lately. But when I did I had many compliments on potency and how stanky the buds were. And that was from other growers as well as just heavy smokers. @derek420colorado if u want anything else to work with let me know I still have a bunch of packs.

Back