RocBud My roc breeding project

@Jerseyphresh1 i haven’t run his auto gear in Quite a while as I’ve been running photos lately. But when I did I had many compliments on potency and how stanky the buds were. And that was from other growers as well as just heavy smokers. @derek420colorado if u want anything else to work with let me know I still have a bunch of packs.
Yeah man I do need more gear. I am really gonna try and focus on putting out some beans toward the end of the year. I want at least an f2 or maybe f3 of something special. So the more diversity the better

I got in trouble for buyin more stuff today from the wifey lol. But here in like a week or so I should be out of the dog house.

also just heard from roc and he is just waiting on stickers for this drop. So we should def be getting word in the next few days on what and when the drop will be

Yeah man I do need more gear. I am really gonna try and focus on putting out some beans toward the end of the year. I want at least an f2 or maybe f3 of something special. So the more diversity the better

I got in trouble for buyin more stuff today from the wifey lol. But here in like a week or so I should be out of the dog house.

also just heard from roc and he is just waiting on stickers for this drop. So we should def be getting word in the next few days on what and when the drop will be
Lol I hear ya on the wife. Ok in the next couple days I’m gonna be going through my beans to get my next run selected I’ll. See what I got and hit u up in a private convo.

10 days old today. It amazes me what the LAG really does. These things are tinnny compared to what I am normally used to in the LAG. But I want to keep them small lol

the soil is a tad hot but that’s to be expected this soil was made for use in the LAG. But it’s not too hot that it’s causing issues just a tad bit of burn on the first set of leaves
3C3D76BE-762E-4FBA-8551-B13035482A98.jpeg
5F119BCF-DBDC-403A-9FCC-E783433364B3.jpeg
F66615AA-6CF8-40C2-84CA-0B8012A4CA22.jpeg
51386F71-7685-4867-ACC9-1A351929F7E2.jpeg
FF814433-F3D5-4E4F-BD60-C2CE0446AC04.jpeg

Why are you using the first hitter? Why the first to show? Curious.
I did a roc cookies x (i believe 3bear OG x GDP male from (Maine breeder) outdoor reversed)

The doner pollen mom smells and taste garlic.
Its looking to be a garlic cookie cross.

Why are you using the first hitter? Why the first to show? Curious.
I did a roc cookies x (i believe 3bear OG x GDP male from (Maine breeder) outdoor reversed)

The doner pollen mom smells and taste garlic.
Its looking to be a garlic cookie cross.
I’m confused lol. The first hitter?

I'm definitely interested in this! I'm going to cut down my Project Blueberry Slushy plants this week, but I did it the opposite way with BS as the pollen donor.

Here is another Blueberry Slushy plant caring Blueberry Slushy "F2" seeds. Definitely one of the frostiest autos I've gown.
BS 1-12 bud2.jpg

Good Luck!! :pop:

I'm definitely interested in this! I'm going to cut down my Project Blueberry Slushy plants this week, but I did it the opposite way with BS as the pollen donor.

Here is another Blueberry Slushy plant caring Blueberry Slushy "F2" seeds. Definitely one of the frostiest autos I've gown. View attachment 1408922

I’m going to do it that way too lol

I have a blueberry slushy that I am reversing as well.

so I will hit the blueberry slushy with a blueberry slushy as well

Here is another Blueberry Slushy plant caring Blueberry Slushy "F2" seeds. Definitely one of the frostiest autos I've gown. View attachment 1408922

Dude that is frosssty btw

Back