Outdoor my PAK HOUSE journal 2011

I havent got PAKS to that stage myself so cant say with any great wisdom but Im guessing if like other autos they should start a good growth spurt now that sex is identifiable. Hope they grow like monsters for you!
Have just germed a cple PAKs here myself recently - we'll have Aus covered in em soon!
:thumbs:

I havent got PAKS to that stage myself so cant say with any great wisdom but Im guessing if like other autos they should start a good growth spurt now that sex is identifiable. Hope they grow like monsters for you!
Have just germed a cple PAKs here myself recently - we'll have Aus covered in em soon!
:thumbs:

good stuff mate overgrow with paks lol.

yer well regular strains will have a big growth spurt when flowering but not sure with the autos will soon find out i suppose.:D

hey guys and gals just a quick update on the pak's

all have just about shown sex looks like 8 females there's 1 in there with balls goto take him out tommorow.looks like the slow release fert in the soil was not strong enough to be to harsh with my male to female ratio but those jems in the background are in all organic mix and so will the rest be.
SAM_0254.JPGSAM_0255.JPGSAM_0256.JPGSAM_0257.JPGSAM_0260.JPG

i also have moved 2 pak's males and a female pak into another grow area.the males showed sex aweek ago as for the female it only shown acouple of days ago.the males had a great growth spurt.female is in the middle looking alittle lonely lol
SAM_0261.JPGSAM_0262.JPGSAM_0263.JPG

enjoy the pics guys.

Just caught up on the grow man. Diggin the setup!! Plants are lookin happy and healthy! :toke: Subscribed

quick update 6 pak ladies

7 jem's in 3 gallon pots all organic soil and feed.they are loving it.

could only do another 6 3gallon grow bags up before it got dark but will be doing another 3 in the mourning for 9 auto AK-47'S

will be makeing up afew more bags for some northern lights and afew other strains so the green house will be packed soon and should be harvesting bud every month soon if all goes well.

just got out of surgery and released on sunday looks like the irish luck is strikeing again lol all for an ingrown hair lol painfull little bugger.

SAM_0264.JPG

loving the low tech aproach and keeping it simple and still getting results

Hell yeah O_K!! They look great! Sorry to hear of your surgery man but hope you are on the mend! :smokebuds:

yer mate lol just couldnt get over the pain and havein to have surgery over a ingrown hair lol.makes me laugh now but wasnt before.

thanks for the comment agito:D

hey guys and girls here is a quick update on my grow.

PAKS are at day 42 and the JEMS are around day 20.

the paks are already in slow realease fert soil so just been hitting them with an extra 1m per litre of water of seasol dont really want to push them to far.here are some shots of my pak.

group shot day 42
pak group shot day 42.JPG

flower shot of pak 1 at day 42
pak flowering 1.JPG

flower shot of pak 2 at day 42
pak flowering 2.JPG

will be giving the jems a a full dose tonight gave them a feed a week ago of half a ml to every litre of water of seasol will be giveing them a hit of 1ml per litre this time round.here are afew shots of them.

JEM around day 20
jem group shot 2.JPG
jem 2 around day 20.JPG

here are afew pics of my seed project.
male.JPGbreeding.JPG

here is a group shoot all together
ENJOY:D
group shot.JPG

Attachments

• jem group shot 1 around day 20.JPG
    jem group shot 1 around day 20.JPG
    145.3 KB · Views: 32
  • jem 1 around day 20.JPG
    jem 1 around day 20.JPG
    141.2 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
:howdy: Everything's looking nice and green over there Mate! Nice progress! :smokebuds: Can't wait to see the next update!!

Back