Outdoor my PAK HOUSE journal 2011

and i have excatly that in my shed.cheers agito also my soil is a slow release fert soil seaweed extract wont be an issue with that by anychance.

I personally wouldn't top an auto it puts alot of stress on them during their veg and will slow growth when it is very vital at this point to get big plants.

Last edited:
I personaaly wouldn't top an auto it puts alot of stress on them during their veg and will slow growth when it is very vital at this point to get big plants.

thanks for the info l3v3r was thinking it might stress them out to much and dont really want to do that since i have already put them through alittle stress already.

No problem bro if you want you can do a test run and top one to see how it fairs for you. A side by side comparison will give you personal experince.

if its an non added fert extract i can see it not hurting but you can always apply a foilar feed if in doubt

yer thats what i was thinking just gonna foilar feed.my ph tester come in the mail today and thank god it did acouple of weeks overdue.went and checked my plants and soil.i'm getting a reading of 3 on ph not good at all.i've never had this problem with this soil before.no wonder why half of them are stunted.can i get some advice from you guys on how i can raise my ph.i've had a fair bit of rain so not sure if that may of caused it.

i've got dolomite but not sure how much to add to water to raise the ph.how much dolomite to 10 litres of water?

Last edited:
hey guys and gals abit of a pic update on my pak grow day 20.there starting to pick up alittle still 2 or 3 still looking stunted but the rest look good.no signs of sex yet but i got a fair clue which are female and male.still dont think there going to be monsters compared to some paks on here at the same day but something is better then nothing and i've started my jems so all is well.ph problem is all sorted.ENJOY:D
SAM_0229.JPGSAM_0228.JPGSAM_0227.JPG

hey guys here are some better qlty pics takein during the day.

thses paks might actually produce something now there really loveing the hot and sunny days:D

gave them a fiolage feed of seasol today and just about got 100% germ rate on all 25 of my JEM'S.cant complain they went straight into my mix tonight to.so got a few on the go now.will be germinating the rest of my paks in another week or 2 then hopefully will have acouple more strains that will be getting germenated to they will be going into my big plot.should be harvesting every few weeks:lol:

gota say thing are looking good for me this season:jump:.

ENJOY THE PICS:toke:

SAM_0233.JPGSAM_0234.JPG

alittle addition to the pak house lol its gonna get over grown with jems.
SAM_0238.JPG

think my PAK'S are starting to show sex.pretty sure i can see some balls on 1.should now in the next few days.gonna have to read up about pollination.unless there's some breeders in australia that want some.would have to read up and see if capable to be sent by mail.i've never grown for seed always used to use clones.

Back