Outdoor my PAK HOUSE journal 2011

hey guys and gals the PAK'S and JEMS'S are starting to come alive with this sun they've been having.will be will be poopin another 40 PAK'S and JEM'S the reason for so many is that i've run out of last seasons smoko and i'm not and cant afford to be paying 80 bucks for 6grams of shit so will be going to docs to go back on my anti anziety medication again fucking yay i get to walk around like a zombie and sleep just about all the days away yay lol.wish they would just legalise it already here in australia i've just had enough.i will be posting an update of the green house tonight but after i start my medication i wont be on as much as i can be untill harvest.will chat real soon while smokin some of my pak and jem cant wait for that.so thanks to everyone here at afn for or you help and kindness.

hey guys abit of an update on the green house.none of the jems made it but the pak's are starting to come to life.there is still afew as you can see in the green house pic that are still stunted but starting to come to it.

PAK around day 15 they are starting to take off.
SAM_0220.JPGSAM_0222.JPGSAM_0223.JPG

here is a pic of the green house like i said some have taken off and others a still abit slow to start.WILL NOT be transfering the 30 odd seeds that will be popping some tails shortly straight into ferted soil.they will be in an all organic mix with now ferts and some others in just seed starter mix.how long should i wait till i repot into ferted soil.

green house day 15
SAM_0224.JPG

well thats about all for now will post some pics when my jem's and pak's start shottin some tails.:D

+rep and subbed.

Lucky MF...:toke: Having summer now.. I woke up and had 2C outside :( Wont be more then 8C in the day here :(

cheers guys yer i'm loving and there loving the weather.8c i think i'd wrather stay in bed zaQ lol.

thanks sir might still need aliitle more karma for acouple slow and steady wish they would catch upto the others lol.:Das long as i get acouple of ounces of nice medical smoke out of these 12 i'll be happy.

Just finally got caught up with your grow Mate! Very exciting! :pop: I'm subbed and along for the ride!! Loads & Loads of positive Karma sent your way Bro!! :wiz:

How am i not subbed to this thread well i am now. lookin great Outdoor_king you should get some nice sized plants out of those big grow bags bro. I might have missed it but what size bags are those?

thanks for the nice comments guys.there in 5gallon grow bags l3v3r was thinking of topping acouple of the ones that are doing well soon but not to really keen on stunting them again.anyone topped pak's before.

hey guys anyone topped pak's thinking of topping 1 or 2 of the healthy ones and is there anything i can give the stunted ones to make them come around alittle faster.

hey guys anyone topped pak's thinking of topping 1 or 2 of the healthy ones and is there anything i can give the stunted ones to make them come around alittle faster.
seaweed extract reduces stress

Back