Outdoor my PAK HOUSE journal 2011

Pics are always good - I cant really help with feeding info but happy to see em!

Aye o_k...give them a fert boost..
all the growing they have been doing..they could do with a feed..

Try 50% strength first...and Watch to See if they Lift/perk up..

when you say two are not as far along...do you mean they are slower..or have they not showed sex yet..

If they haven't sexed yet..veg fert would be best..although I can't see it altering their sex this far along..

hey wiz thanks for the info there my paks on day 44 i think.

all females gave the 2 behind a fert boost only 1/2 strength advanced nutes.i dosed them up alittle more with bloom.they seemed to love it so might do the same tonight.there hydro nutes so more like 1/4.

here's acouple of pic of the 2

here is the first.budding nicely
day 44 budding nicely.JPG

here is the second just doesnt seem to be filling up as fast.
day 44 slow to bud.JPG

pretty s you got there.them nodes look nice and tight.

just went down to the green house to fill up afew more grow bags.had a look over at my paks and i finaly have PURPLE lol.only on the 1 but its a start.

i received my package yesterday wiz lots of karma to you mate.:D

not an update will do that tommorow but just afew pics of the girls and 1 that finaly is going purple not sure if you guys can see it but i can lol.enjoy

purpleAK
purple.JPG

flowering girls
flowering girls.JPG

JEMS & AK47
JEMS & AK47.JPG

group shot
group shot.JPG

Doin the purple dance for ya! :dance::dance::dance: Plants are lookin good man!

hey guys and gals just a quick update on my PAK grow at day 50

will be giving them a dose of advanced nutrients tommorow night they seem to like it alot last week.as you can see there starting to fill out alittle.

also just planted my last 16 PAK sprouts and am currently germing 25 northern lights seeds.theres a shot of my JEM ladies and 4 of my AK47'S.

enjoy the pics:D

GROUP SHOT
group shot.JPG

THE ONLY PURPLE PAK
purple pak.JPG

PAK STARTING TO FATTEN UP
PAK starting to fatten up.JPG

THE PAK WALL
wall of paks.JPG

MY JEM LADIES AND AK47'S
AK47'S and JEM'S.JPG

Here good pictures that I stay on track and keep growing without stopping:)

Things are looking GREAT King! That's SWEET you got some purple!! Keep up the great work Mate!! :smokebuds:

Back