Outdoor my PAK HOUSE journal 2011

Shes looks like she'a a real dark purple at that. looking good bro nice and healthy.

cheers for the nice comments guys

also received some sirens and for my other outdoor plot super silver haze feminised seeds so should be looking good for the rest of the season.

only got 12 feminised super silver haze seeds so will be cloneing to get a few more ladies.

will be using wiz's method 2 seeds per pot so should be gaurenteed to get a female in each plot with 50/50 ration so know i will have some extra grow bags for the northern lights and will also be starting some sirens.:D

1 of the paks are showing some nice real deep purple:D
deep purple pak.JPG

the start of my northern lights #1 this isnt going to be there home just starting them off in here then they will be getting moved.abit low on grow medium lol.
northern lights #1.JPG

i think i might be getting the start of some def on my flowering girls will be looking up some info but will be takeing some shots tonight and posting them on here to see what you guys think.

lovin the purple but:drool:

Love that royal purple in the PAK! Reminds me of the color of kings' robes.

hey guys and gals

been and still am alittle unwell first time i've been on in awhile.here is a few bud shots of my PAK'S and they still show no signs of getting close to harvest so will be interesting to see how fat they can get.

around day 65.enjoy

2 chunky PAK'S
2 chunky PAK'S.JPG

group shoot of the GIRLS
PAK group shot.JPG

Those are some happy girlies dude! Sorry to hear you're not feeling well - hang out with the ladies for a bit and they'll help to heal!

they look really nice man, love those" buds on sticks" phenoes. hope you start to feel better soon mate:bong:

finaly back been gone awhile due to health issues but ready to start all over again.the mrs isnt a very big grow guru so my plants unfortunitly did go to well while was in hospital.will be purchaseing some more auto's very soon to restart.will post some pics up of the plants that did make it.auto ak's and afew very stunted PAKS and northern lights.

its great to be back with afn and cant wait to get straight back into it.

finaly back been gone awhile due to health issues but ready to start all over again.the mrs isnt a very big grow guru so my plants unfortunitly did go to well while was in hospital.will be purchaseing some more auto's very soon to restart.will post some pics up of the plants that did make it.auto ak's and afew very stunted PAKS and northern lights.

its great to be back with afn and cant wait to get straight back into it.

I was wondering to myself not long ago how your PAK house was doing. Hope your feeling better mate!

Back