Indoor My next grow of 22 AUTOS

I have a six inch inline at the top on the other end blowing in outdoor air all over the plants I use a fan to shoot it down to the ground I eventually will throw a oil heater in there. It goes against everything we are taught but hey it works better at smell control IMO to mine is metric it is a inch or so off of a 5X9 tent. But I do not like cold air hitting the root balls even in the winter I disconnect to the outside but leave a little draft open to draw in air from outside but even when I had it at the top my exhaust filter I have ran my intake from the top for going on three years. I then blow it down on the plants and have fans on the floor I hope this makes sense. Thank you so much Yeatster You are no slouch in a grow room yourself.

I have a six inch inline at the top on the other end blowing in outdoor air all over the plants I use a fan to shoot it down to the ground I eventually will throw a oil heater in there. It goes against everything we are taught but hey it works better at smell control IMO to mine is metric it is a inch or so off of a 5X9 tent. But I do not like cold air hitting the root balls even in the winter I disconnect to the outside but leave a little draft open to draw in air from outside but even when I had it at the top my exhaust filter I have ran my intake from the top for going on three years. I then blow it down on the plants and have fans on the floor I hope this makes sense. Thank you so much Yeatster You are no slouch in a grow room yourself.
Thanks man, that is picture clear. I like the idea for cooler winter months, for sure.

Tent shots
IMG_7192.JPG
IMG_7183.JPG
IMG_7190.JPG
IMG_7182.JPG

Round two I will have 20 autos going with in a week here is 14 on there way. I have eight seed stockers going and two four assed monkeys going . I have four short stuff Gorilla OG X purple amnesia just starting I am waiting on some seed stockers Big bud to pop and BCN XXL to pop and one short stop to pop. Here is couple of tent shots I will be doing and industrial type cleaning and laying down a new Tarp when you grow 15 to 20 on the regular basis these tents take a beating. I do air pots of course but they drip and moving them in and out is hard on the floor so I need a tarp now instead of the floor that came with it it was toast after the first year. My zippers are on there last legs. I will be getting a new tent but lights come first all brand new in the new year. I will be going over to all COB.
IMG_7906.JPG
IMG_7900.JPG
IMG_7899.JPG
IMG_7907.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_7907.JPG
    IMG_7907.JPG
    123.2 KB · Views: 133
I have tried saucers but it takes up floor space. It also raises humidity I try my best not to have overflow but it happens and the salts over time just break the material down the flooring. Thank you very much for the input it would be nice to be able to flood and drain but certain strains require tweaking in PPM so that is not a option for me. Here is my food I use mostly green planet from British Columbia Canada. I have incorporated sensizym and mammoth P into my feeding regime. I use 2 mills of base nutrients and what ever the supplements call for that is what I give. I use to run 1 mill of base nutes and fed every watering. I have found that feed water water then feed is working amazingly for me I was getting to much nute tip burn and some other problems so I went with water water feed. But that is using pro mix HP not BX I use no vermiculite. I keep my root zones at about 80 degrees and higher up in the tent around 82 degrees insuring that it drinks as quick as possible. The regular schedule calls for 39 mills for fifteen liters of water for base nutrients I give them 30 of base nutrients and 70 mills of massive in fifteen liter containers along with all the other supps. at what they call for man it is working really great so far. Here is what I feed and have been going on two years. This stuff in Canada is CHEAP in price I paid 43.00 canadian for four liters of base food hydro fuel a/b grow and bloom. leftcoast Wholesalers that are vendors on here sell all green planet nutrients. They are a quarter the price of the main kind out there and works BETTER.
IMG_7915.JPG

A four assed monkey by Mephisto. She is going to be a solid half pounder. I hope bro.View attachment 833669

And i tought mephisto just came in small sizes. But she is definitely not small. She has a great structure aswell.
When you have a tent full, are you giving all girls the same feed? (Edit: you were quicker archie)

Had to edit again..... You are an excellent grower. Just went back and looked. No messing around here, damn you are good.

Last edited:
Back