Indoor My next grow of 22 AUTOS

so every plant gets the same no tweeking ?
:pighug:
That is my new regiment and so far I am only using it on Zen Seeds Brutalis feed water water feed. I use to feed every time at 1 mill a liter up to 1.5 of base nutrients I would tweak for a specific strain if needed and make it up stronger or weaker or add or take something away depending on the looks of the plant. I do all my mixing in 15 liter jugs. When I say the root zone I keep at 80 degrees I mean the ambient temp at that part of the tent,

I use to run 1 mill of base nutes and fed every watering. I have found that feed water water then feed is working amazingly for me I was getting to much nute tip burn and some other problems so I went with water water feed. But that is using pro mix HP
hey FN that 4assed money is a beast! guessing she's showing the GG4 side? also i use Promix and have had some problems with feeding every feed on some strains and it gets the pH all out of wack and locks out. im starting to do a feed water feed but will also try your way thanks for the detailed info :pass:
gonna tag along here with ya:pass:

You have to try there HBSS man that can get big @RamboGarden
yup i just germed my last one and shes in the dirt as of today:headbang:

hey FN that 4assed money is a beast! guessing she's showing the GG4 side? also i use Promix and have had some problems with feeding every feed on some strains and it gets the pH all out of wack and locks out. im starting to do a feed water feed but will also try your way thanks for the detailed info :pass:
gonna tag along here with ya:pass:

yup i just germed my last one and shes in the dirt as of today:headbang:
Right on tripaholic88. We can help each other along the way. I got lazy to and started to neglect writing things down. This is one piece of information that I can give any new grower Remember this. A SHORT PENCIL BEATS A LONG MEMORY EVERY TIME. no that eat that breath that. PEACE

Seedstockers is coming out of the gate really strong. That would be an interesting grow show RamboGarden

Im glad you did to bro It is good to have you on board.
Thanks brother! I agree with what you said also, I have a dry erase board in my room to help me remember along with a journal just in case I keep a mother or decide to run a strain again. Keeping track of what plants like and dont like makes growing a lot easier and you end up getting vetter results when youre not just guessing lol

Right on tripaholic88. We can help each other along the way. I got lazy to and started to neglect writing things down. This is one piece of information that I can give any new grower Remember this. A SHORT PENCIL BEATS A LONG MEMORY EVERY TIME. no that eat that breath that. PEACE
haha very true bro! i just hate the paper trail:fire:

Back