Indoor My next grow of 22 AUTOS

The machine!
I"m just a cog bro in the big machine thanks for nice word bro.:pass:

What i would do to have the space for 20+ plants.
Great work as usual so far im subbed up brother
I did not have enough space to do this until I was 42 which was 12 years ago this december. Point being one day you should have the room Mate :vibe:

What a room love your lighting array. The plants aren't too bad either!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The plants aren't too bad either! Why thank you Bunny I see you are digging my DISCO tent I will have a glass disco ball installed between grows I will bust some moves JOHN TRAVOLTA style

That is how a room should look like. Full of girls! Great view to see.
Thanks bro I appreciate that RamboGarden :slap:

nice lookin garden.and better safe than sorry with filter on the floor,many have learnt the hard way.
:pighug:
archie never a truer word spoken. I do the exact opposite I run the air from the top in straight to the floor I have the duct facing the grow It gets hit hard with my 6 inch intake inline fan I grab air from outside pull it in it blows the plants around I make sure to have enough fans. I then scrub it via the floor filter. It works just as good as the hot air rises so you should vent from the top way of doing it. It is nice to see you bro:pass:

Last edited:
Here is a four or five day tent update. I will pull them all out and individual shots of each but when they are near done there is zero deficiencies at least none I can see
IMG_6626.JPG
IMG_6627.JPG
IMG_6629.JPG
IMG_6630.JPG
IMG_6628.JPG

Always epic at your house Fairly!

Thank you Bunny I try to entertain the masses with massive mini indoor personal grows. Next year when fully legalized I will be expanding and doing youtube Bunny. I hope to see some of my dear friends when we do become fully legalized from around the world. I will have an itinerary all laid out to go to the coolest vapor lounges to tours of full all out grows 7 acre ones. I will figure that out when the time comes how to get a tour of a government runned facility. Paid for by taxpayers dollars.

Already looking forward to your you tube channel. Canadian Canna tourism sounds the bomb.

Back