Indoor My next grow of 22 AUTOS

ooh i just noticed the 'blk' what you got from them mate? i just grew their big bud auto. i goosed it up so didnt get much back but its an absolute face melter of a smoke. definately in my top 10 strongest stones ever : )

ooh i just noticed the 'blk' what you got from them mate? i just grew their big bud auto. i goosed it up so didnt get much back but its an absolute face melter of a smoke. definately in my top 10 strongest stones ever : )
That is good to here it would make a good commercail strain for when we become legal here. That plant can get big.

Here is some cool tent shots man this is just crazy smelling man my scrubber works amazing or I would be did you just smell that? While driving by my house kind of dude. I wish we had smellovision
IMG_6775.JPG
IMG_6776.JPG
IMG_6777.JPG

I have these all journaled and in contests so I am just going to keep it to tent shots I have three MBAP. four CLDC four OG YETI one BLK super skunk and lemon skunk also four really beautiful autoberrys too.. I have a BUBBA KUSH by dina fem two seed stockers BCN XXL and two more GGG4 at day 38 and two low ryder and brutalis seedlings with sedling 26 in total But about eight plants on there ten day drink of water.
IMG_6861.JPG
IMG_6862.JPG
IMG_6863.JPG
IMG_6864.JPG
IMG_6865.JPG
IMG_6866.JPG
IMG_6867.JPG
IMG_6868.JPG
IMG_6869.JPG
IMG_6870.JPG
IMG_6871.JPG
IMG_6872.JPG
IMG_6873.JPG
IMG_6875.JPG
IMG_6876.JPG

I just do not want to fall and have the domino effect Dudeski:dizzy:. I tell you what is great about growing this many is Variety and lots of her. My next run will be mostly seedstockers. I got a nice package of most of there autos. But I will still run a few mephisto and ZEN. I can hardly wait. Thank you for dropping in my man.

I just do not want to fall and have the domino effect Dudeski:dizzy:. I tell you what is great about growing this many is Variety and lots of her. My next run will be mostly seedstockers. I got a nice package of most of there autos. But I will still run a few mephisto and ZEN. I can hardly wait. Thank you for dropping in my man.

I imagine that the smell is bliss! The variety is the spice of life. Im glad that i found yiur thread. Been watching the grow battles.

DUDESKI the smell is intoxicating with so many in there final weeks it gets unreal. But my 135.00 Canadian 8 inch scrubber does amazing they have come along was with scrubbers and price point. I remember can can being 350 Canadian for a 4 inch scrubber OUCH

I have four autoberrys a lemon skunk and a super skunk all from BLK bro sorry for being late on answering I got confused the first time I read your post I smoke a lot of bud this time of night A LOT for a 54 year old anyhow I get messed up I usually have a peanut butter sandwich with home made high test butter that puts me right out.:pass::cheers:

Back