Indoor My hydroponic adventures!

Tina

i didnt grow my weed with your lights. I was trying to contact your team on behalf of a friend who is very disapointed with one of your products.

Can someone from your team please contact me.
Hi SG, sorry about the issue that we bring to your friend. PM you, Please check it.
We will responsible for that, please tell your friend :)

Hi SG, sorry about the issue that we bring to your friend. PM you, Please check it.
We will responsible for that, please tell your friend :)

Thankyou for getting back to me Tina. Will we be mailing you or will one of your colleagues be helping us?

and now TIna.its my turn to try and help you

if you copy and paste info@mars-hydro.com into your posts it will provide a more professional link to your company. Here is another one you could add .https:/www.marshydro.com/

Both of those links should work and will direct enquiries more effectively...if you highlight ...then copy and paste.....they should work as hyperlinks in your other posts..

As a comsumer I was very frusrated when i couldnt link straight to your company easily and as a consumer it isnt what i would normally expect .

Thanks again Tina.

Here is another flower for you......well......... its more of a bouquet really.............:kiss:

20180502_104619.jpg

AAAAh

i dont think we will be hearing from Tina again......she mentioned unauthorised vendor or something....looked like the words werent quite in the right order but i made the best sense i could of it.

I hope she understands what im saying in the email i write on my friends behalf.

AAAAh

i dont think we will be hearing from Tina again......she mentioned unauthorised vendor or something....looked like the words werent quite in the right order but i made the best sense i could of it.

I hope she understands what im saying in the email i write on my friends behalf.

Hey good morning brother that is correct we don't allow unauthorized vendors to solicit on the Forum. They were really cool about it and we've had a relationship with them in the past; it's simply something we do to prevent unauthorized solicitations. I've invited Mars Hydro to come back to the Forum if they would like but none of their representatives seem very interested in talking.) Just wanted to give you a heads up as to why they were asked to not post.

Hey good morning brother that is correct we don't allow unauthorized vendors to solicit on the Forum. They were really cool about it and we've had a relationship with them in the past; it's simply something we do to prevent unauthorized solicitations. I've invited Mars Hydro to come back to the Forum if they would like but none of their representatives seem very interested in talking.) Just wanted to give you a heads up as to why they were asked to not post.

thankyou for that..

TBH i was suspicious from the start and i hope you dont think my attitude was troll like. Tina found me on Instagram and explained the situation as best she could.

I will be contacting them to resolve my friends problem. Who knows i might even offer my services as a rep.....they will have to sort a few issues with their product and service first though.

I dont want to make mud here....i will talk to them in private and report back a happy resolution.

thankyou for that..

TBH i was suspicious from the start and i hope you dont think my attitude was troll like. Tina found me on Instagram and explained the situation as best she could.

I will be contacting them to resolve my friends problem. Who knows i might even offer my services as a rep.....they will have to sort a few issues with their product and service first though.

I dont want to make mud here....i will talk to them in private and report back a happy resolution.
Sucks to hear of your friends issue. I have 2 600w mars at the moment and have had nothing but good exp with them, aside from running a bit hot. They will soon be replaced with some 1812's though.

Hope all works out for your mate

Sucks to hear of your friends issue. I have 2 600w mars at the moment and have had nothing but good exp with them, aside from running a bit hot. They will soon be replaced with some 1812's though.

Hope all works out for your mate

i hope i can resolve it for him. Against my better advice he sold his decent turbo 600 w hps to pay for it.

thanks for your support

Sneak peak of what's brewing!!!!

Hoping to get a nice yield off this beautiful Durban Poison.
20180506_222339.jpg
20180506_222337.jpg
20180506_222330.jpg
20180506_222325.jpg
20180506_222314.jpg

Also have a grape god furthest bucket left, and 2 fruitylicious clones under my cobs
20180506_222347.jpg

Under my second mars 600w I have a golden lemon hsze (which I think my ph is too low, I've been watering flo with 5.8 water and voodoo, should I be pining her feed to 6.5 because of the flo @TheMongol ) and a blue cheese auto from expert seeds in a tiny pot, I want to say it's a half gallon lol, it's the close up bud shot.
20180506_222419.jpg
20180506_222408.jpg
20180506_222359.jpg

Back