Indoor My hydroponic adventures!

Everything is doing good. Been harvesting and popping beans at the same time. Need to transfer a few seedlings but they are all doing good. Need to also build 2 more flood tables but there never seems to be enough time in the day. I'll snap some pics of what's going on in a bit. Mostly growing your beans next round lol. I also have to figure put what to do with my photo plants as they are getting huge lmfao

Everything is doing good. Been harvesting and popping beans at the same time. Need to transfer a few seedlings but they are all doing good. Need to also build 2 more flood tables but there never seems to be enough time in the day. I'll snap some pics of what's going on in a bit. Mostly growing your beans next round lol. I also have to figure put what to do with my photo plants as they are getting huge lmfao
Ive got the same photo problem and the one is a jamacian lamb's bread sativa Dom and a stretchy figure. The og kush I have isn't ready for flower I am running some nasty n8te genetics and a few others

Meant to say your beans are this round lol. So far 6 dark devil diesels popped, a mbap and a bluetoof x royal gorilla popped. Also running a primal decay that turned out to be female.

Nice I've got one of the blue toof royal gorillas going now very interesting I've given her a bit to much nitrogen so she is a bit leafy but very cool terps and structure of buds is definitely not blue toof. I can't wait to see them also that dark devil diesel has a crazy terp profile can't even describe them lol I sent some to another guy who is going to run them outdoors so that will be interesting also I will tag u when he starts. Well I will be watching intently as to see how they go for you and in a much more controlled grow

How are the ladies doing I can imagine ur busy but if u can lmk

Back